Paris Olympics 2024

@Bandage i recall you suspecting something was up with Mageean as she seemed to very low key in the build up

The Swedish and aussie girls in this 200m are hot. Unfortunately they’re not as fast at running as the other girls.

1 Like

She was really off the pace in that made up 2000m Diamond League event and then very quiet

2 Likes

Very unfortunate for Ciara Mageen
At least she got a European gold this year
Having Europeans and Olympics so close together seems wrong

That was the race in London? She looked very off that night.

Unreal.

Well I mentioned Adeleke too & she was fine. Just noticed neither of them had been really active on social media in recent weeks while most of the others were posting daily from the holding camp & then the Olympic village. That said, probably not unusual for the real medal hopes to complete their own preparations away from the spotlight with laser like focus while the (perhaps) lesser lights are excitedly posting about everything & anything.

Twas her third Olympics and she never was very active before. Adeleke was out and about tbf, did some media with OTB etc. Mawdsley was always active and it was her first Olympics too.

These pole vaulters are giddy as fuck

1 Like

That’s a strong field

2 Likes

Unreal. Greatest ever seen at 5km

Kipyegon 1/4 with PP

All bar Duplantis. Business as usual there.

Between stalking athletes on social media and Fenton in person i dont know how you do it.

I’ve seen Cork hurlers go down from contact like that

1 Like

Anything good on tonight

Getting nawty here in the 5000

Rubbin’s Racin’ as Cole Trickle found out

I’ve seen Limerick fellas break hurls over less

I’d say there could be an objection here

There was a small bit of a needle there