Paris Olympics 2024

Iā€™d be surprised if he was much of a drinker

2 Likes

I was surprised he drank at all.

1 Like

The RTE athletics panel is dirt without Sonia. Theyā€™d be better off leaving things to the lads in the stadium. There is nothing likeable about O Rourke and Heffernan as pundits.

1 Like

Itā€™ll help people run away from clonmel faster.

Biggest shock I can remember was Said Aoita not winning in 88.

He was running injured

Normally Iā€™d watch bbc or Eurosport but up at the home place tonight and they have RTE on. Seems to be very little action but lots of ads and waffle from the studio.

France giving Canada a good clipping so far in the basketball. Although a 24 point lead was reeled in earlier so we wonā€™t say this is over just yet.

You could read the Sunday Indo while youā€™re waiting for Kellie :man_shrugging:

Thatā€™s a very good Canadian team on paper

Fournier flings it in from the half way line and Timmy McCarthy explodes and the French crowd are BRINGING IT.

This is the Olympics.

3 Likes

Timmy giving an exhibition

4 Likes

Had a training session earlier this evening and all the young lads were talking about was Timmy the basketball commentator. They obviously had never came across him before.

8 Likes

I was ten

1 Like

He brings back childhood memories of watching the national finals in the mid 2000ā€™s. Killester a real basketball stronghold back in the day.

That was absolutely painful

You can show them John Mullane shaking and baking there.

2 Likes

Piece of paper has ā€œKick her in the fanny Kellieā€ over and over again

The studio are struggling badly here to fill dead air

Havenā€™t seen any of the boxing up to now. Whereā€™s Mick Dowling on the analysis?