Paris Olympics 2024

I watched a short instructional video just now. Any questions - please donā€™t hesitate to ask.

3 Likes

Niamh Buffini has a gamey head.

This will be my only misogynistic post of the Olympics

1 Like

Sheā€™s quite attractive

2 Likes

10-9 loss in Round 1.

VAR now ā€¦.

Result same

2-2 second round.

Jack loses.

Why did he lose that second round despite it being 2-2?

Countdown to Rhasidat semi final

Some farce

Are rte charged by the IOC by the amount of action they show? Far too much talking in studio when there is live action going on.

Last night as they needed to kill time ahead of Kellieā€™s fight they had a nice little 3 or 4 minute recap of today at the games. Has this been a nightly feature? Hadnā€™t seen it before but typically switch to the BBC or Eurosport after 9 due to the studio analysis.

1 Like

At the 1979 Leinster final - the 14 on 14 off game - my oulā€™ fella was randomly sat beside a Mrs. Buffini in the Cusack Stand Upper. Her son Colm was on the Dublin minor team that day which won the Leinster minor final and would go on to beat Kerry in the All-Ireland final. Mrs. Buffini never stopped talking, she was the sort of woman who would tell you her life story. She was proud as punch of her son in an endearing way.

Bernard Brogan hit a bomber and it landed in the net in the last minute and Dublin turned a five point deficit into a one point win. Mrs. Buffini went crazy and threw her arms around me oulā€™ fella and gave him a big slobbery gooser on the cheek. I was born three days later.

Any time the 1979 Leinster final would come up in conversation me oulā€™ fella would mention the unforgettable experience of sitting beside Mrs. Buffini.

I wonder is Niamh one of these Buffinis. I presume so because there are hardly many of them.

4 Likes

Bronze for the Dingle girl in the team pursuit

1 Like

Rhasidat looks relaxed in the call room

This Czechia pole vaulter has serious form

Here we go

Never liked the Ohorougus, cheats

1 Like

This could be messy

Dutch gamesmanship

That might calm a few lads down around here, not near the top level yet.

1 Like

Sheā€™s in an Olympic sprint final. Thatā€™s top level.

4 Likes

That bitch stinks

2 Likes