Paris Olympics 2024

Colonel Naser just back from a two year ā€œbreakā€ for a ā€œwhereabouts failureā€. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

The one time you donā€™t claim drugs :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Thereā€™s levels above the level.

Is ā€œWhereabouts failureā€ a euphemism for drugs cheat. That was ridiculous

What do you mean cows lick?

Phenomenal achievement.

Weā€™ll go again

2 Likes

Tis.

I thought Adeleke did well to hold off the Norwegian girl at the end there; at one point, it looked as if she might be caught.

Job done. Potentially a bit of work to do ahead of the final.

1 Like

Top 8 in the World isnā€™t bad to be fair. Looks like the only way to bate your one is with a bat

Into the final which was the most important thing tonight. Going to be hard to win a medal though.

1 Like

False start is what youā€™re looking for really

@TheUlteriorMotive what did you make of that?

To my untrained eye she didnt looked too comfortable in the home straight and seemed fairly relieved when she crossed the line

3 Likes

Why was she out of the sport for a few years? Missed what they said

Missed 4 dope tests :roll_eyes:

Absolutely. She started running incredible times that drew a lot of attention and she kept missing tests. 100% juiced.

10 Likes

She definitely tightened up for the last 50m.

Looked like she emptied herself first 200 like they had all been saying she should, but then had very little left in the last 100.

Hopefully now that sheā€™s made the final she can go out and open up the legs and really express herself

She looked like she ran a bad second bend to me. Didnā€™t look fluid at all.

She tightened up then last 50 and was praying for the line.

She looked calm in call room but that was a nervous run to my eye.

7 Likes

Combined with the false start, possibly got spooked into going out harder on the opening 200 when the Honda 50 arrived alongside her.

Paulino looked unbeatable in her heat.

1 Like