Paris Olympics 2024

That poor girl will be tortured by the ā€œI just came to say helloā€ song that was on the Super Valu ad for the rest of her life in the same way the country of Ireland is tortured by that fucking Black Eyed Peas song.

The Stade De France DJ ruins peopleā€™s lives.

1 Like

Great run by Emile Cairess for Team GB in the marathon. His coach posts on a running forum & shared his training block for the London Marathon in the spring. The training these lads do is insane, itā€™s up there with intercounty GGA players from mid-tier counties.

5 Likes

Letā€™s keep the relay final discussion to people in countries who have qualified for the final

2 Likes

You should try hitting real people for a proper release

Or residents of countries that have medalled in it

Bring him down for a few days with his fluffy cushion to help you out

Sweet science from the Algerian lady in the womenā€™s boxing final here on RTE.

1 Like

Okay @Mac, @balbec, @Juhniallio:

Take a couple of breaths.

https://twitter.com/diarmuid_9/status/1822029131997180062?s=46&t=0sQkcb7z4szDmx1-2Xlm0w

1 Like

Thatā€™ll learn them teensā€¦ getting to see how a real man does it.

2 Likes

Savage punch from the Chinese lady there but itā€™s not enough.

I note Eric Donovan has been commentating on the boxing on his own over the last few days and that Hugh Cahill has been absent.

Am I watching a rapping competition in the Olympics?

We shouldā€™ve sent Kneecap.

I didnā€™t know head slides were a thing in breakdancing

Ice cold picture of Shaā€™Carri Richardson burning past the others to take gold for US in the 4x100m relay.

She learned it all from Eamonn Coughlan :raised_hands:

1 Like

The camera loves her. She has IT.

If the shot starting at 9 minutes and 15 seconds into this doesnā€™t stir something primal in you, youā€™re dead inside.

The most Guardian of Guardian articles but it does capture a question applicable for Ireland. How do we capture the goodwill and buzz generated over the last two weeks and translate it into increased participation in swimming, rowing, boxing, running etc and not just a focus on medals at the next big events.

1 Like

Bro?

Sheā€™s mighty craic

Shit post. Fuck off lad.

1 Like

:rollseyes: ā€¦ā€¦

Ah leave him off, heā€™s trying to keep his edge

1 Like