Paris Olympics 2024

Adeleleke be like, wtf is wrong with ye?

Sure you do.

7 Likes

Ah what a team to wear the green they are absolutely devastated should keep the heads high they did the country proud.

8 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Sophie works for Pfizer but is on a career break for a year according a podder I heard recently with her coach in it. No clue what Healy does.

Healy is technically the weak link but ran the race or her life. Becker ran her best ever leg after 5 races in 6 days. Rhasidat probably could have gone a few milliseconds quicker but seemed to half stop when the Jamaican baton hit her. Sharlene ran her normal time but was up against 2 World Class athletes.

The margins are so fine at this level. It’s gutting but back on Thursday night many said we’d struggle to make a final.

2 Likes

We need Phil in the studio for LA,

If Phil Healy could run as fast as she talks we’d have a bronze medal.

2 Likes

They’re absolutely class. Great mix with auntie Phil, the global superstar and the two absolute rides

1 Like

Silver

Gillick is brilliant at these interviews. Has the gravitas to carry them.

14 Likes

1988 was elite level drug use

I’ll stay in for that Late Late show anyway lads

1 Like

He has great empathy for athletes

4 Likes

He’s had a great Olympics tbf.

21 years of age and she’s already emulated Éamonn Coghlan.

1 Like

If these girls want to use a bit of drugs I’d have no issue with it, so long as it doesn’t interfere with other aspects of their lives

1 Like

Serious Amy hoobs vibes off Becker

2 Likes

You’d also be wrong. It was 50.94

10 Likes

Two races in two nights that the time would have won a medal in pretty much every Olympics for the last 30 years :man_facepalming:

11 Likes

They are an easy group to root for - we should be very proud to have four great role models like them in this country

28 Likes