Paris Olympics 2024

Youā€™re being very modest about your role in all this.
It would be a great boost to the team if we had a few medals in the bag before the track and field events kick off.

Mcsherry is down for 8.25pm so i presume her race could kickoff anytime from now to then

2 Likes

Ellen Walsheā€™s final is at 7.10 I think so tune in at 5pm just to be safe.

Liam Jegou currently lies 2nd in the Canoe Slalom semi-final with about half the field already done. Top 12 make the final so Iā€™m assuming heā€™s got a good shot at it from where he is now.

1 Like

Iā€™ll kick you in the fanny you prick.
The boxing was to start at 2:30GMT. The first fight scheduled was cancelled due to a boxer being banned for failing a drugs test. They moved ahead. Did you want them to sit around fir you to get off your arse and TURN the television on.

2 Likes

The stupid french cunts have fucked up a load of starting times and yes, they could have waited 15 minutes to the advertised time, you ball bag. Theyā€™re gonna lose that 15 minutes anyway, why not keep to the scheduled fight timesā€¦ Us athletes are very detail orientated and have our schedules mapped

1 Like

4th now with only 3 to go.

munching a burger while wearing a patriots jersey doesnā€™t make you an athlete

The app has him as qualified already now so we assume heā€™s there?

yes he is in

It makes me THE man.

Why are we no good at show jumping anymore?

On his run he picked up a 2 second penalty which means he is actually up with the pace if he runs clear

She was seen as a probable finalist but not a realistic medal contender

This is 3 day eventing. The real showjumping is next week

3 day evening - Dressage (Prancing), Cross-country, Showjumping

1 Like

I think Bruce Springsteen bought all the good horses for his daughter after all our top lads were done for drugs/domestic violence

1 Like

That was 3 day eventing . The show jumping is coming up later in the week when that famous Olympian Cian O Connor leads our 3 man team.
We were never great at 3 day eventing as dressage is alien to us and always has us on the back foot after day 1

edit @Mac has his finger on the pulse above

1 Like

A complete nonsense ā€˜sportā€™ is dressage - one of the Irish horses got spooked by someone standing in a ditch

1 Like

its the fuckin French invented it Iā€™d say. Fancy fuckin prancing

The English multiple champion showed the key to dressage on that video. I know nothing about horses but it looks like completely abnormal carry on.

They went well at the Cross Country element yesterday. Austin Oā€™Connors performance today would have been disappointing as I believe his horse had won some top show jumping events

How are our rubby ladies doing?