Paris Olympics 2024

Lost to Australia in a closer than expected game. Still have a chance of going through as one of the best 3rd placed teams I think

yeah will play against France or Australia. Should know very soon

I should have been quicker to say its Bernard Jackmans fault

1 Like

they finish day 3 in second place.
I think the top 10 go into the medal race so positions mean nothing as long as they stay in the top 10.

1 Like

@Batigol - are the sailors on any of the channels?

Nadal is playing Djokovic at the moment and is a set down with it 4-4 in the 2nd. And half the people watching the coverage probably don’t even know its on!

From listening to Annalise Murphy on the Carkie and Gillick podder I thought the medal race was just worth double points and they’re added to the points built up from the other races?

1 Like

No idea. I’ve had to leave the tv for a spell

1 Like

I’d say she knows a bit more about it than I do. I stand corrected
There a good distance between 2nd and 3rd so hopefully they stay there

Finally, a concession.

Liam Jegou’s final begins at 4.20pm and he goes 7th. We’ll all be Canoe Slalom experts by 5pm.

3 Likes

Serbia are serving for the match against Spain. Novak broke Nadals serve in the last game.

Looks like they’ve another 3 races to go tomorrow so anything could happen.

Novak asked the crowd to start cheering and all the Frenchies started booing him :rofl:

Don Tidey’s daughter is sailing for Team GB. How is she doing?

Its Australia again at 9:30 GMT cc @chocolatemouse @Kyle @thomasbrady

1 Like

Women’s rubby 7s … FFS :fu:

Last of 20 after 5 or 6 races

Nadal loses whats probably his last singles match in Roland Garos 6-1 6-4. He may rely on the doubles for a medal now. Nadal was 4-1 up in the 2nd set.

A bumper evening in store with the 2 swimming finals, a bit of Nhat and the ladies 7’s :clap:

The way they cover this kayaking is a bollox. They need to show a list of who is in or out of the final not who’s in first.