Paris Olympics 2024

Didn’t she do that pre Olympic show with RTÉ? Film crew following her around etc

She did, but I mean journalists. Sounds like one of them suggested she had a handy draw.

1 Like

They two of them would be very silly not to get their heads together and get a fight on in the pros. They’d coin it, might even ‘fill Croke Park’. KT should drop Hearn and do it through yet man Peters, Hearn is too cheap and has no real faith in the project.

She did herself absolutely no favours. You’re being a bit unkind to say she was hung out to dry. She handled it dreadfully and excuses can be made but a dog with a stick in its arse would have known to stop digging.

4 Likes

Oh she didn’t do herself any favours at all but she was hung out to dry alright. She was dropped like a hot snot and wasn’t heard or seen until a couple of weeks ago.

Ive seen her on a few promotional campaigns the whole way through

1 Like

Spain - 68
Ireland - 73
NZ - 76
USA - 80
Poland - 83
Croatia - 85
GBR - 85

That’s the standings heading into the Medal race. No real room for error at all given the closeness of others around them.

The young wan in Dublin inner city interviewed on 6.1 about Kelly Harrington there calls her ‘the best boxer she’s ever seen’, small girl next to her immediately disgusted goes "What about me?":joy:

7 Likes

These Olympics haven’t mind blowing by any means but I think they have been the most enjoyable since Beijing for me. Last 2 editions you might as well forget about them due to Covid and the shit show that was Rio. And 2012 was fine but hard to look past the fact it was a constant tan suckoff fest where they were all more juiced up than Ronnie Coleman.

She’s on more that a few as campaigns I’d have thought. I’d say she dropped herself as much as anything. She can’t have expected any different getting snotty with a reporter simply doing his job. At her behest and her sponsors.

2 Likes

She liked a racist tweet and was asked about it on OTB snd she wasn’t happy about the question. Dug in about the racism.

She was badly advised and handled. I felt for the spar handler who no doubt got the road shortly after. But she had to own her shit

1 Like

She’s in her element now anyway, boxing the heads off foreigners.

7 Likes

These gymnasts are unreal athletes. An incredibly difficult discipline.

Cracking night of swimming ahead.

19:30 Women’s 100m Freestyle final
19:37 Men’s 200m Butterly final
20:13 Women’s 1,500 Freestyle final
21:31 Men’s 200m Breaststroke final
21:39 Men’s 100m Freestyle final

1 Like

Andrew Bree could pass out

1 Like

It’s a shame McSharry has no finish to her game.

I reckon Alcaraz would fare better on his own than with Nadal. Sad to see it end like this.

Marchand in two 200m finals just two hours apart.

1 Like

Eurosport on the dodgy box would have the remote control on overdrive flicking back and forth