Paris Olympics 2024

None of the 400m medallists in either the men’s or women’s 400m at last year’s World Championships in Budapest ran the mixed relay ahead of the individual event, even though five of the six medallists had qualified teams.

I think it’s fairly clear Adeleke won’t run mixed relay now.

Have we much of a chance in the sailing? My Spaniard at work informs me Sailing is their most successful sport at the Olympics and that we’ll be blessed to hold on to silver.

There’s a history of Spanish boats fucking up near the Irish.

3 Likes

The mixed isn’t taken seriously yet. You’d imagine it’s more reason for a country like us to target it but there you go

Some decent medal chances today. Busy morning ahead

How long does the sailing medal race take? Debating whether to stay up for it or not.

@tallback is the expert here but most of the races have been around 20-30 mins from what I can see

1 Like

Yeah - seems to be about that. It kinda depends upon the wind speed and from that they’ll decide the course length and no of laps but prob aim for a 20-30 min race.

1 Like

What TV channel would the golf be on?
And nothing else, if you know what I mean…

Id say you’d want one of the extended Eurosport channels. If you have IPTV then you’ll find it there. If not you’re paying for a months sub for Discovery+ and they’ve 9-10 channels with different sports going

Paul McGrath going well in 20k walk for Spain

It’s gonna be a tough day for that oul lad who punched the head off the other oul lad. Imagine the buzz down the yacht club for the sailing today.

4 Likes

Waddilove baby don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me, no more

1 Like

Is there a more stupid sport than race walking?

1 Like

Horse racing?

7 Likes

Ok fair enough

2 Likes

What channel won’t be showing golf?

1 Like

Babestation

The medal race is over a shorter course so it should be over in under 20 mins**

**wind strenngth dependent.

1 Like

It must destroy the hips