Passport renewal

How can you stand over it when @Jahan has left you starfish on the canvas …

2 Likes

He hasn’t at all! I was admiring the tweeness of roasters being impressed with online efficiency. If it existed a few years back it would have helped me out.

Anyway, explaining is losing. Mac is seething, rattled. Pick me up off the floor etc

1 Like

Not really a clamping… Too many lads way too eager… shows how far the site has declined as we all move towards middle age.

1 Like

@Mac has a point in fairness

1 Like

I gave it a like for the effort in searching back but it’s not a clamping. Mac using his yatesy connection to game the system has no relevance to the tweeness he references. Do better!

1 Like

The more nuanced posters arriving in now

3 Likes

Team @Mac putting out a revisionist view of this INTERNET beat down with impressive speed and numbers.

4 Likes

31 likes :joy:

Fair fucks @Jahan - you saw an opportunity and went for it. I admire that despite your post being completely irrelevant to what I said. But sure TFK was built on irrelevance so it’s all good

3 Likes

Nothing personal @Mac. A (possibly very very slightly tenuous) opportunity that you wouldn’t turn down yourself.

1 Like

You have @Mac running around like a Limerick hurling supporter after a Kiely apology

14 Likes

Don’t make me search the @Raylan dossier.

1 Like

:clap:

A lot of gobdaws piled on but you realised yourself that it was a stretch of a statement.

A kielyism.

Explaining/Excusing/Losing post number 3 from @Mac. Seething himself to a gallstone on the Wexford Riviera.

8 Likes

Explaining.

Losing.

Snap @Juhniallio

1 Like

4 Likes

Mother a gawd :rofl::rofl:

1 Like