Things that are right

Outstanding t-shirt, guys.

1 Like

There’s not much that we do right in this country with regard to online documentation processing but it’s good to see that the Passport Office have got their act together.

The online renewal service is superb.

:rollseyes:

Yes?

That lad has lots of good videos of highlights of various GAA players. Worth a look if you’re bored at some stage. He’s only a young lad as well I believe

We accelerated the application process for our youngest by lobbying our local TD who got us up the queue. It sickened me to do it but it worked, bizarrely. Great little country etc.

The only way quicker than that is if you know some of the admin staff working in the passport office.

what is this gibberish, you can get it done in a day by going into the offices. A quick glance on the website shows that you can arrange appointments to get a passport if you are travelling this week

Mac blowing his TD again and for no reason

5 Likes

The same TD he called a simpleton on numerous occasions in the past.

Only for renewals mate, not for first time applications

Many many occasions

3 working days for 1st time applicants

The TD probably arranged an appointment for @mac that he could have arranged himself and now @mac the gormless dunce thinks he owes the TD a favour.

16 Likes

Incorrect on both counts

:joy:

Ah ffs.

We all hate parish pump and clientelist politics until …

3 Likes

That’s how those cunts have got themselves elected for decades.

2 Likes

In fairness, we went to yer man’s secretary who did all the donkey work. I doubt he did anything himself.

in most cases the secretary’s do all of the local work. They’re probably more productive that the majority of Co Councillors.

Has @Mac any little bit of go or charm about him at all.
Running off to the local TD when he couldn’t just ring the Passport office himself and ask kindly for his passport to be printed and sent to his house.