Passport renewal

Online.

Online.

We sent one of kids off using online system few weeks ago. Not back yet but they are the only ones currently being processed AFAIK

1 Like

Wrong thread

Online but not as quick turnaround as there used to be.

I thought they weren’t processing anything at the moment. It’s been causing ructions the past few weeks…

Why?are people planning on travelling somewhere?

Any fella travelling anywhere should be prepared to spend 12 months in jail

2 Likes

Online.

Mine is out of date 6 months and no point renewing until I can actually use it… But the bastards at revolut are emailing me every other day for an updated version.

1 Like

Would they not take a driving license?

No. Not for Ireland anyway… I’ve fobbed them off with covid but the email is still coming through.

Did mine there.

Relatively painless process truth be told. Went for the passport and passport card though I’m not sure what use the passport card really is?

Handy for ID if need that someplace but with the new airport gates being used in most airports which need a full size passport it’s a bit of a cod

1 Like

Sure ye’ll all be getting vaccine ID cards now.

My wife did the online passport application last Wednesday. Passport arrived today.

Son’s renewal went in by post months ago and no sign yet.

I did mine over two months ago and still have not received mine.

Might be some irregularities when they check it against my Italian one.

I imagine Jason Bourne has fewer passports than you.

4 Likes

Just logged on there and they’ve said it was dispatched today.

Huzzah.

1 Like

Passport expiring in August so lunchtime yesterday went about renewing it online.

7:45am and new passport just delivered in the door here, not even 24 hours later

Incredible.

3 Likes