Passport renewal

3 week turnaround is ok once you realise you need to get a new password. However Paddy the Potato muncher doesn’t realise passports go out of date until he’s finishing off his breakfast roll in the airport on the morning of cheltenham.

2 Likes

The nephew applied for a passport online on Wednesday night and it arrived today (Friday).

2 Likes

It’s an excellent service in fairness.

You’d want your head examined to apply any other way. Clowns getting their TDs to expedite applications.

It was a certain generation that perpetuated that

1 Like

Before I go google it - anyone want to ladybird the new PP card for me? Do you have to visit a particular centre to get it done or can you upload a pic yourself and they’ll do the biz for you and send it out to you? — My PP is out of date and Revoult are sending me a bastard email every other day looking for a new ID. The cunts dont accept a drivers license.
Thanks in advance.

You need a valid passport to get the card.

Ok - so I need a normal PP so first… the old system of 4 gammy pics from one of those booths or a Pharmacy and the standard application form…

Thank you sir.

You might be able to apply for the card and the passport in the one go.

You can take the photos on phone. No need to go to the pharmacy.

2 Likes

And photos signed on the back to confirm your identity, by a guard you’ve never met in your life.

7 Likes

Apply online and you can use a photo from your phone.
No need to go get pictures taken.

1 Like

Ta.

Are you getting much use out of the Revolut?

Just started really — but I will be over the coming months yes. I got onto them via twitter and they said i can use the account for the foreseeable due to covid … It’s handy out.

If they don’t reject the picture for not meeting standards.

“Too square a head”

1 Like

The PP card is a cod now. The passport gates in airports don’t recognise it.

1 Like

Is the passport application reopen? Thought the staff had been “redeployed” due to Covid?

Just by way of a heads up, there’s a serious delay in the PP office due to covid 19

My Irish passport is expiring in June guys (not my Italian one).

What’s the deal now with renewing it. Is it all done online?