Pat Shortt

Does anyone actually find this boyo funny? Really cant stand the man atal. Painful to look at on the late late show tonight.

i think only muldoons find him funny

He was down in Wexford here a while ago and my friend spotted em and went mad for his autograph, she got it on a beer mat god love her. Who would want his autograph in all fairness.

Oh Shit I missed the late late.
Bolloxing around TFK with the lads and getting merrily pissed with a bottle of brandy while the War Office is out.
How remiss of me. BTW Pat Shortt is history IMO:)
Howym I goin Bandage?

I think heā€™s an unfunny cunt.

So fooking cliched.

Wig - check.

Rural accent - check.

A ā€˜wittyā€™ song that rhymes - check.

Funny to laugh at. I think every bogger person is like that.

make dat a witty song that sounds exactly like his last song

About 8 or 9 years ago himself and Kenny were funny togetherā€¦

Just rehashing the same yarns and stories over and over again nowā€¦A bit like NCC

Some of the Dā€™Unbelievables stuff was very good I think. Havenā€™t seen him on his own in a long time. Garage was a very good film but wasnā€™t a comedy so not really relevant.

And you,sir, are on a higher plateau that geographically would equate toā€¦
The anthropology section of TFK will find a rural root somewhere in your ancestry that will cause repentanceā€¦
Farmer-research to be done!!!

They all look like that in Tipperary

Heā€™s not as good as Brendan Oā€™Carroll in fairness, a true Dublin wit

[quote=ā€œpadjoā€]Heā€™s not as good as Brendan Oā€™Carroll in fairness, a true Dublin wit

http://www.dailyinfo.co.uk/images/MrsBLW.jpg[/quote]

Good man Padjo !

It is all getting a bit threadbare but what makes him endearing, is that all his characters remind us of someone we once knew.

For me its his ā€œhoneymoons over ladsā€ school master and his district nurse.

How enduring that set will be in the long term relies on the rural Ireland longevity versus urban ambitions (pretentions even) outcome.

He makes me laugh, what harm, and if my Dallas Ringtone wasnā€™t such a brand logo for me Iā€™d swap it for the Killnascully theme tune; (if the Riordanā€™s wasnā€™t available. But then they were Kilkenny fuckers so maybe not):smiley:

Brendan Oā€™Carrollā€™s an equally unfunny cunt.

So fooking cliched.

Wig - check.

Thick Dublin accent - check.

Humorous tales of Moore St escapades - check.

Shortt is a funny cunt - no doubt for me.

His Crimebusters sketch with Kenny in Dā€™unbelieveables is the best comedy sketch of all time.

His last DVD was very good also with the builder and all that.

I saw him on the Late Late a few years back with as a ventriloquist and he was absolutely brilliant.

But Killnascully has forever tarnished him for me. Awful sell-out rubbish.

Really?

Yes.

Heā€™s alright in small doses, but not on a Friday night.

I was leaving the gaff last night to go to the offie and I had the TV on mute, and I saw him cavorting around the studio. Thought to myself ā€œthis party Iā€™m going to will probably be shit but itā€™s still better than sitting in watching this shite all nightā€.

In fairness he relieved some of the pain of having to look at Pat Kenny