W O’Connor v J Wade
A Lewis v C Osbourne
R Baxter v T Eccles
M Smith v M King
S Maish v W Newton
W Atwood v N Heydon

Handy draw for Willie there…

1/4 Final? :o

Yes, i was wrong about that. I believe it’s the 4th round…

It’s ok, you’ve been right on so much more.

:clap:

limerick’s finest on oche now

double double finish…class

This lad O’Connor is playing some good darts, outscoring Wade but missed doubles are killing him. Missed 17 out of 20 which is really bad on a PDC board with the huge doubles.

first time seeing o’connor but on that performance he has a big big future.

Willie was terrible on the doubles today but still outscored Wade for much of the contest and was banging in the 180’s for fun. If he can stick at it and keep practicing then he can become a regular in the knockout stages of PDC tournaments. Chin up Willie, chin up.

A nine darter from King just there against Anderson. Lovely darts.

great game. anderson is some talent

Anderson has talent but tends to bottle matches on occasion, especially the bigger matches. He’s not too hot on the doubles either.

Whitlock playing great stuff. He’s the best player outside of Taylor now in my eyes.

Magic darts there earlier. Painter 8-2 down to Lloyd but stormed back to win 11-9. Painter was 25/1 to win at one stage. It wasn’t like Lloyd began playing shite - more that Painter brushed onto another level.
Some punter had £30k with the sponsors on Painter before the game. I’d say he had most of the cyanide swallowed before the turnaround.

Painter was available at evens before the game if i’m not mistaken and i thought he looked a good bet. Incredibly i haven’t witnessed an arrow thrown in anger in this tournament yet as i have lost Sky Sports on the TV at home, must get a link going. What kind of darts is it tonight, Spidey? Lovely darts?

Twas decent enough - to be honest was only half watching it at the start as was trying to pick a few nags in the bookies. Taylor was 3-2 up the latest I heard. Presume he ended up winning handy.

Booked tickets today for Citywest in October - there’ll be the usual louts but should be some serious action on the oche.

Taylor won 10-6

It’s a pity how the louts have completely taken this event over (much like all darts tournaments from what I can see on TV). I just don’t have the heart to go anymore because of them.

[quote=“Flano, post: 475041”]
It’s a pity how the louts have completely taken this event over (much like all darts tournaments from what I can see on TV). [/quote]
BDO events all still maintain the very best of order, Flano.

That’s because the crowds you refer to only have 20 people in them. I was watching the final of a BDO event on Setanta once and you could have sworn it was an opening round qualifying match.