PDC World Darts Championship 2009

Jesus I got a text about Chamberlain there from Flano, but I’ve had music on and the sound on the tv only half-up. Is he shagging her? He wouldn’t be the only one.

I wouldn’t be the most avid of darts fans but fuck me that was super stuff tonight. I dont know how many times barney looked liked he was on the ropes but just calmly went about his business. The tesion was unbelieveable, dont know how their wives / loved ones watch them play!
I heard Andy Gray earlier say the Premiership is an unforgiving league, there surely cant be a more unforgiving sport than darts!

Apparently he’s doing a job on her alright. He’s 26 and she’s a 41 year-old ladette/bloke in a dress.

Don’t watch Soccer AM or that so had to google yer wan and while she would get it she is fairly rough

http://www.communigate.co.uk/york/thomasfc/phpFQ7P6P

Wade is only 25 there. Dirty scoundrel.

Mervyn King’s into the semi finals after a 5-2 victory over Barrie Bates.

Taylor versus Stompe is coming up shortly.

Backed King there, will roll the lot onto Taylor now at a silly price.

Stompe with Status Quo as his entrance music never fails to make me laugh.

Play up Stompe. Stompe play up.

Have a feeling that Taylor is going to destroy him.

Stompe’s settling down a bit now and looking like he’ll make it 2 legs each here.

But I don’t think he’ll be able to break Taylor’s throw to make it 1 set each.

5-0 to Taylor.

Around 110 average.

Incredible.

Descended into farce in the end with the crowd singing for Stompe.

Awesome from Taylor and he’s unbeatable on that form. Stompe averaged an incredible 107 when he beat Taylor in the final in Germany last month and that’s the type of average needed to beat him. Anything under 100 and he’ll beat you comfortably.

In comparison to Taylor last night this is a poor standard between Wade and Nicholson.

First set went to the deciding fifth leg and Wade takes it.

Have backed Wade but not watching it. Heading out to the shops now, and by the time I get back, I expect him to be at least 2 sets up.

Wade takes the second set 3-2.

Poor stuff all round.

Don’t like Wade. As Bandage said he thinks he’s hard or something.

2-1 now.

Both players seriously struggling.

Wouldn’t worry about Wade, I’d imagine Barney will take care of him in the semi final.

This standard is like the stuff they used to have in the News of the World championships at the Alexandra Palace in the 70’s. You wouldn’t get crap like this at the Lakeside. Wade’s darts are falling out of the board. Hope the Geordie Aussie wins, seen him interviewed a couple of times and comes across as a decent lad. I think he might pull it out of the bag too.

Something seriously wrong with Wade, surely he’s going to come into a decent bit of form before the end of the game. If he limps out without raising his game above this shite it would be fairly surprising, at least to me.

Here he comes, this is more like it.