PDC World Darts Championship 2010

:thumbsup:

Wacka, wacka, wacka :smiley:

i hold my hands up and admit i didā€™nt see this game in barney. i can only see one winner from here

Wooooooooooooohhooooooooo

Itā€™s not over yet.

So regardless of the result, are you finally admitting Barney is not finished as a top class player?

Fuck off Barneveld you sigh.

Itā€™s beginning to look like the old dog for the hard road yet again in this predictably uncompetitive tournament.

i am:thumbsup:

PDC = Predictable Darts Competition.

Thatā€™s good enough for me, fair play to you so for admitting it.

This will test Whitlock. This will show if he has what it takes because up until now nothing has shown it.

Barney undoubtedly does and that is why I tipped him.

A long way to go yet lads, barney might start to calf again like he did the other night.

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]This will test Whitlock. This will show if he has what it takes because up until now nothing has shown it.

Barney undoubtedly does and that is why I tipped him.[/quote]

whitlock has it in him no doubt farmer. game against wade proved that. he isā€™nt playing as well as yesterday but even if he did barney would be hard to hold on this form

Whitlock hammered Manley years ago, Barney is just a level below Manley so Whitlock certainly has what it takes.

Get out of that Flano.

Manley - whereā€™s his world titles?

When I say ā€˜has it in himā€™ I mean can he put two or three unbelieveable performances behind him?

[quote=ā€œfarmerinthecityā€]Get out of that Flano.

Manley - whereā€™s his world titles?[/quote]

Manley had his titles stolen by that Stoke prat Taylor.

hes beat wade, jenkins and osbourne in this tournament so yes he has it in him

This is great stuff.

Iā€™m on Barney at 2.4.