PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Taylor is fatter looking than usual tonightā€¦

I wonder do any of them ever get to bone any of the dancers.

That was the first thing that came into my head as well.

Heā€™s well packed into the shirt allright tonight.

Watch the way Monk opens his mouth just before he releases every timeā€¦lol

He makes a little squealing noise every time he releases the dart, a bit like one of those kidsā€™ toys you squeeze. You canā€™t hear it over the din.

Theres another darts player who does the same only way, way worse and i canā€™t think off the top of my head who it is.

Monk getting his arse kicked here.

Surely this couldnā€™t be true? :smiley:

Arragh Iā€™m outa here, going to finish off season3 of Oz instead. Enjoy gents.

Season 3 of OZ is superb, in fact all of OZ is superb.

Hankey was giving it the large one :smiley: Heā€™s a desperate cunt. Him and Adams can fuck off and die for all I care.

hā€™on Oā€™Neill:clap:

the size of your blonde wans tits in the silver dress!!:eek::clap:

Just looking back over the results from earlier and i see that Brendan Dolan beat Tony Eccles 3-1 to qualify to the 2nd round. :clap:

Did anyone watch this and if so how did the Irishman play?

Sid,
Bruce betting are 7/4 on Jenkins, van der Voort and Part to all win tonight. Do you know any of the opposing players especially this Paul Nicholson lad?
Might throw a few quid on it just to have an interest, is Jenkins playing well lately?

[quote=ā€œballoobasluvsbeerā€]Sid,
Bruce betting are 7/4 on Jenkins, van der Voort and Part to all win tonight. Do you know any of the opposing players especially this Paul Nicholson lad?
Might throw a few quid on it just to have an interest, is Jenkins playing well lately?[/quote]

Nicholson reached the quarters last year I seem to recall where he was beaten by Wade in a particularly poor game.

I think he had a few scalps before that.

Might stay away from it so, I canā€™t place him at all myself.

Nicholson is a good player alright and as Farmer says reached the quarters last year, best Lewis along the way. Jenkins has never won a match at the Alexandra Palace, gone out in the first round the last two years. Just looked at the betting on Powerā€™s for this (not a betting man really) and they go 8/15 Jenkins and 11/8 Nicholson for this, Iā€™d rank it as a 50/50 match, Iā€™d go for Nicholson just about.

Toon Greebe, the lad John Part is playing is supposed to be useful enough. Part crashed out 3-0 in the first round last year. Heā€™s often vulnerable in the early stages of tournaments, if he gets through the first two rounds I can see him making the semis, but wouldnā€™t be certain of him winning tonight.

Van der Voort should win handy enough.

Pretty sure that was Nicholson. Sid may correct me though.

Only two matches going ahead tonight due to ā€œsevere weather conditionsā€. :guns:

Van der Voortā€™s match goes ahead and some qualifying match.

No crowd there tonight. :eek: