PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Greebe is a danger. Can’t bet against the chubby Dutch lad.

Van der Voorts match about to start. :clap:

I like watching Van der Voort play, he’s widely recognised as the fastest professional darts player today. Nothing worse than watching a really slow cunt.

Except if it’s the menace of course, post up the results here Dunph. I’m watching Strikeforce myself at the moment.

These women that walk the players up to the stage are something else. I’m getting myself all worked up into a lather here just watching it…

Theres a crowd there now.

Some bloke just walked into the hall dressed as a shark after walking through miles of snow to get there. :D:clap:

I prefer the wans that are dancing on the stage.

Would it be worth laying the likes of Part and Nicholson for their matches tonight seeing as the lad in the studio was saying neither have arrived at the venue yet due to the weather and they’ve both been walking miles through the snow to get there. Hardly ideal preparation and the fingers will be fit to fall off them with the cold. Normally the players would be at the venue a few hours before their matches and would have time to “warm up” so to speak.

As I said I’m not watching it myself tonight but if that’s true about them having to walk some of the journey you’d imagine the underdogs would be value bets.

Edit: Nicholson is the underdog in one match…oops.

Van der Voort must be in a hurry to go somewhere. He’s making minced meat of this lad.

It may well be, especially if what Sky are saying about Nicholson walking two and a half miles through the snow is correct.

Actually, i’ve just realised that Nicholsons match isn’t due on until 9.50pm. He’s arrived at the venue now and he should have some time to warm up.

Is it not after this prelim match? Seems to be the order of play that Sky are advertising. Think originally they might have had the Part match down to start before the Jenkins v Nicholson match but switched the order because of Part being the last to arrive. Won’t see it either way.:mad:

The little Chinese fella was on a nine-darter there for a second. :smiley:

Dave Lanning could not be anymore patronising towards the Prelim players if he tried.

Is Dave Lanning that knobhead back in the studio presenting?

He gets absolutely slaughtered anytime he’s to go out in front of the crowd to do an interview or whatever with someone…

[quote=“The Dunph”]Is Dave Lanning that knobhead back in the studio presenting?

He gets absolutely slaughtered anytime he’s to go out in front of the crowd to do an interview or whatever with someone…[/quote]

Dave Clark is the presenter.

:rolleyes:

Sure Dave played wingback for Limerick for years…

Bully, Bully…

Bully, Bully… Bully, Bully… Bully, Bully…

Jenkins v Nicholson now.

C’MMMMMAAANNN.

Stick up a few results of tonights games please

Van der Voort 3-0 win against some ape.
The Chinese lad beat the Polish lad 4-1 on legs to qualify to the first round proper where he’ll play and be utterly annihalated by Ronnie Baxter later this evening.
1st set of Nicholson v Jenkins on now, 2-1 to Jenkins in legs.