PDC World Darts Championship 2010

Yeah a real droll bolox,keep an eye on the battle of the wizards tomorrow,the lad with the mad hair who came from the BDO is well able to play so it should be a Christmas cracker!

Whitlock I assume

Whitlock is a very solid player. Llyod can blow hot and cold but has ability. I wouldnā€™t like to call it. Whitlock if pushed.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]Whitlock is a very solid player. Llyod can blow hot and cold but has ability. I wouldnā€™t like to call it. Whitlock if pushed.[/quote]Osborne his playing isnā€™t it?

barney is finished at the game. will never win another world champ.

My bad, i knew it was Osbourne. His first name is Colin as is Lloyds.

He didnā€™t impress me at all earlier. He has changed his style, again. All his darts were going in at an angle that if he threw the first one just over the treble twenty he had fucked himself from getting anymore in there.

Barney will get his act together again sometime in the future, saying he is finished in the game is a bit of an exaggeration I would think.

[quote=ā€œThe Dunphā€]My bad, i knew it was Osbourne. His first name is Colin as is Lloyds.[/quote]Colin Lloyd is one ugly mother fucker,Jaws indeed!
http://www.doubletopdartshop.com/site/siteimages/sections/thumbnails/Lloyd%20copy.jpg

Where is Colin Lloyd this year? Did i read somewhere that he was banned from playing darts for a while for punching someone?

Darin Young to win tonight.

The Pie man will eat him alive!

I really donā€™t know what to make of this pie man character. Young is the better player.

Pie Man should stick to eating pies as it looks to be the only thing heā€™s any good at.

with respect, i watch a hell of a lot of darts. barney is not anywhere near the player he was when he last won world champ. his confidence is shot to pieces and is looking for excuses to lose.

Barneyā€™s reaction at the end of the Desert Classic said it all in this regard. Taylor has completely broken him.

Smith ate a pie after the second set and itā€™s given him the quick energy needed to mount a recovery, six straight legs for 2 sets apiece.

I stopped watching that game when the American went 2-0 up but I caught the final set. Poor standard but dramatic at the end.

Lovely darts from the Wizard, heā€™s really putting the Wizard under pressure.

Whitlock will be a match for anyone on that form. 101 average against Osbourneā€™s nearly 97 average, a high quality battle of the Wizards.

John Terry approached James Wade in a chemist trying to say hello only for Wade to tell him to sling his hook I read this morningā€¦ Obviously feels he is a bigger superstar than the current England football captain?

Proper Darts. :thumbsup: