PDC World Darts Championship 2013 - Official Thread

I’m on Webster at 10/11. Glad I didnt go near this Rodriguez Bowles shite

Webster would be my pick Dunph, its the doubles that usually fuck him up.

It’s like a pub game according to Bristow. :slight_smile:

Have you seen much of White this year? Or Webster for that matter? Webster is utterly out of sorts, has had a horrid year. I think his price is artificial, he is priced based on reputation and on the correct assumption that the less informed won’t know he is in bad form and will back him anyway.

I honestly haven’t seen a whole pile of White or Webster Dunph, but Websters experience on the stage will have to be an advantage.

What are you at here? :lol:

Stop talking.

:rolleyes:

Whites record in the PDC lads?

We’ve got a game here.

Great stuff from Webster there. A class act when he’s on form.

White is shitting the course.

Fair play to Webster, he is playing very well. He has shown nothing like this all year but there you go.

Experience pal.

Don’t be too gloaty you got lucky. By your own admission you had seen nothing of either player all year and i bet had never seen White before but yet you were saying Webster would beat him. You were talking out your arse.

You asked who would get more 180’s, i said i felt Websters experience could tell. No gloating pal, you told me to shut up don’t forget. :rolleyes:

Webster really peppering the treble 20 tonight, good to see. Webster beating Taylor a few years ago was a super match.

Nobody wants to win this leg :lol:

Crowd behaving like animals. Thow them all out.

The BDO boys will be loving this

Crowd behaving like animals. Thow them all out.