Pegida in Dublin

Isis are terrorists so no.

Ridiculous argument.

You haven’t answered, pal.

A smiley is not an answer.

Supporting a neo-Nazi group and vilifying an entire religion is directly comparable to what happened in the 1930s.

And you’re wholly guilty of both of the above.

It’s not relevant, you are all over the place. About as relevant to this as Should I be executed for doing the station’s of the cross in an Islamic state

Yes mate, ISIS are terrorists.

The Nazis exterminated six million Jews and Pegida are a neo-Nazi group.

i) is not a legitimate group to allow speak in front of the GPO on a Saturday at 3pm. Agreed 100% there.

So why is ii), in your view?

It’s absolutely relevant. I’m entirely consistent in my belief that religion has o place in influencing the laws of a state.

You haven’t answered in the negative and thus the only obvious conclusion is that you think it should be. That’s a theocracy.

I’m against theocracies. You’re clearly in favour of them.

Sidney on a mission to rid the world of electricity once again with pointless arguments.

1 Like

Any neo-Nazi gathering is designed to be threatening and provoke violence. Neo-Nazism, fascism and violence are indivisible.

You can’t use the rhetoric and symbolism of a regime which committed, you know, the Holocaust and all that, and pretend it’s a peaceful gathering, no more than I could stand outside the front door of a black family with a white hood over my head and a burning cross embedded in the grass verge outside their house and say that I was holding a peaceful demonstration.

1 Like

Answer my question you plonker.

1 Like

I just did. If you listen in you might hear it flying over your head.

Isis are terrorists @Sidney and you’ve been sticking up for their sympathosrs on the internet for months now.
Nothing out of you about the lack of rhetoric from Irish Muslims living in Ireland in relation to Isis terrorising the planet in their name.
I’m really not swayed on Isis marching on the GPO @sidney.

You associate with the anti-PEGIDA criminals. You also support Sinn Fein. In addition, you arrange to meet strangers from over the Internet for fights in public parks.

Thats all we need to know about @ChocolateMice

Eh, yeah, whatever, you weirdo.

Don’t waste you time pal, this Sidney lad spent all Christmas and New Years having arguments with strangers over the Internet.

He is like a vampire and will suck hours of you life away.

You will feel better once you block him out.

You said earlier on that you have no idea who Pediga are or what they represent. Why are you still getting involved here when, by your own admission, you haven’t a fucking clue what you are posting?

When has that ever stopped anyone on TFK :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Certainly never stopped you, anyway.

Absolutely agree with you, for once :wink:

The Jews weren’t chopping people’s heads off and raping all around them like Daesh though.

There you go again, confusing Muslim refugees with Daesh. I would have loved Jurgen Klopp to do well at Liverpool, if he wasn’t going around exterminating Jews.

The Nazis chopped people’s heads off and raped all around them, and plenty of people here seem to be fine with neo-Nazis demonstrating in O’Connell Street.

Cultural relativism, I think they call it.