Pegida in Dublin

Have a look at below Journal.ie article Sid - more likes going to the Gardai and free speech then the leftist anarchists.

what you think is well known to be flawed

“More likes” :smile:

Fucking hell :smile:

2 Likes

The consensus is that a peaceful protest was attacked by vermin acting most bizarrely in the name of Islam
Do you have evidence to say otherwise?

If you don’t then toddle along.

1 Like

Your comments would suggest that you condone what happened today with the anti-pegida protesters or that you think it was inevitable and is no big deal?

It’s a decent representation of what the general public is thinking.

It’s not like this place. Over 71 thousand views on that article in 4 hours.

Are you a sheep?

Really?

Pegida, I understand, are against this sort of thing

no, he is merely concerned about the welfare of this state
A peaceful protest was attacked today , those “leftists” proceeded to try to rob shops and attack customers in Dublin city center, the cops went in to restore law ad order and instead of cleaning house sat back, arrested no one and let these welfare parasites go free, that should concern all of us.

there should be a reward offered today for naming those cunts,
then when identified, stop their dole, medical card and travel for 90 days or as an alternative 60 days community service helping Irish water installation teams, that’ll sort them out, sort them right out good and proper

3 Likes

The only consensus is that Pegida have strong links to neo-Nazis. You’ve made it quite clear over the last week that you support them.

The great thing about people like you and some of the other creeps here is that nobody has to accuse you of supporting these type of groups, you make that support clear voluntarily.

Pay no attention to the comments there, the saddest cunts going with their own agendas on all sides spend their days on the journal spouting shite. You can barely trust the videos either as they are as heavily edited as propaganda. Only way to get real evidence would be the guards getting body cameras and all the interaction made available.

1 Like

Looks like the pro terrorist lads are badly rattled.

Incorrect.
The consensus in this discussion point is that a peaceful demonstration was violently attacked today by Islamic supporters who then looted shops Andy fought with the Gardai

Engage in whataboutery elsewhere.

I absolutely do not support Pegida and we’ve been lucky in Ireland to date with much less far-right activity than other European countries.

I do not think that just because Pegida are so unsavoury should excuse some of the behaviour today. As I said, the footage seemed to show a very dignified peaceful protest initially - it should have stayed like that.

3 Likes

What is the story with these Pegida lads? I would be anti immigrant myself to an extent but I’m assuming this lot are extreme right wingers?

Pegida don’t like it up em…they deserve more of the same every time they try and march,scumbags.

2 Likes

You should be criticising the extreme left wing pro Islam nut jobs that assaulted the people in Dublin.

I said what I said.

You said you supported the pro islam terrorists.

You should rethink your position.