Pelanty Points

Thanks mate-I hate it when we fight. Happy Christmas to you and yours.

A Limerick forward in an All-Ireland hurling final?

:lol: :lol: :clap:

Wahey

Banter!

I’m afraid to say we will never know. Took the points myself. Kiwi wasn’t too keen on helping me out either. She advised me to stop speeding. I advised her to shut up.

This is the closest thread i could find…

Opened post today that was a week old and got parking fine for £60, have to pay it tomorrow or it becomes £100. Fuck them, it is not from a council rather a private car park in a shopping estate. A company called ‘Parking Spy’ or something like that have a picture of my number plate driving into the car park and leaving it 4rs 57mins later. I have no notion of pleasing these cunts and paying this. Does anyone know if they are likely to pursue it all the way and how likely is a court summons?

tesco not give free parking when your doing your weekly shop?.. :strokechin:

They can’t summons you but what they will if you don’t pay the fine is sell the fine onto a dedt collection agency who will chase you for it

Your credit rating will go to shit dunph and you will never get a mortage

How could they impact on that…

the recovery crowd could seek a judgement for the debt. which would show up any judgement or bankruptcy searches done on your goodself which would then ultimately preclude you form obtaining a mortgage

They Amy have changed the law but certainly in the uk until recently, the fine was to the diver and not the owner. Most sound advice was to simply ignore all correspondence. Google the company and you’ll get decent advice I’m sure

If you got caught speeding by one of the Garda Gatso vans (as opposed to the GoSafe vans) how long would it take for notice of the points to arrive in the post?

Between a week and two weeks Runt

Do you reckon if it went beyond that you’re safe?

I was certain I was done on a Friday 3 weeks ago. Wasn’t paying attention and was on top of the van doing 75/80 in a 60 before I hit the breaks.

If it’s a squad car with a lad aiming a radar gun do they stop you on the spot if you’re caught?

[quote=“The Runt, post: 757365, member: 181”]Do you reckon if it went beyond that you’re safe?

I was certain I was done on a Friday 3 weeks ago. Wasn’t paying attention and was on top of the van doing 75/80 in a 60 before I hit the breaks.[/quote]
Think you could be ok now.

Yes they do Rocko.

Ya they do I think.