🥺 People battling with depression seems to be a

these days.

I’m sick of looking at this shit reading these heart wrenching stories as if I’m some bleeding heart. Fuck off and be depressed somewhere else. Go to a bible class, talk to a priest, give up wanking. No one gives a fuck!

1 Like

[quote=“Peter G, post: 903487, member: 1758”]these days.

I’m sick of looking at this shit reading these heart wrenching stories as if I’m some bleeding heart. Fuck off and be depressed somewhere else. Go to a bible class, talk to a priest, give up wanking. No one gives a fuck![/quote]

you have point in fairness, not sure about your suggestions tho, if its from personal experience and worked for you great… some fellas these days love blaming everyone else for their problems, get off your hole and do something about it, wallowing in self pity seems to be fashionable with cunts today, GAA players especially

I must say I often think of killing myself. Especially after a few pints. Its a tough lonely station here, with nothing going except work

1 Like

[quote=“Peter G, post: 903487, member: 1758”]these days.

I’m sick of looking at this shit reading these heart wrenching stories as if I’m some bleeding heart. Fuck off and be depressed somewhere else. Go to a bible class, talk to a priest, give up wanking. No one gives a fuck![/quote]

:smiley:

David Corkery the latest to share his story in the national media yesterday.

Where was this cunt when it wasn’t cool to be depressed?

David Corkery the latest to share his story in the national media yesterday.

Where was this cunt when it wasn’t cool to be depressed?[/quote]

This is exactly what I’m getting at. Talk about trying to make a name for yourself, a piece of fucking piss these days. I’m suicidal, I’m depressed , I’ve been going through an awful time of it lately. This shit is beyond a joke.

Depression is the latest fashion accessory. I’d love to see all these cunts get cancer and see them fucking sing about it.

oooooooooooooooooooooooo

I had it and i beat it

:clap:

The drugs do work!

The drugs do work![/quote]
The chemo works mate. Burns the shit out of it. I believe a fellow clareman and tfker had it aswell.

he’s dead pal, cancer didnt get him but TFK did and we’ll get you as well.
The whole “i beat cancer” shit is almost as bad as the 'i’m depressed" soundbite.
What about the poor fuckers who died from cancer? weren’t they strong enough to “beat” it?
They gave in i suppose did they unlike the other heroes who manned up and took it on.

Hey lads, no cancer talk here please. This thread is for a bit of craic. That cancer aint no joke.

what?

Nothing.:oops::oops:

Learn what the word gazumped means.

Piss off you irritating fairy. I know what the word means and found it appropriate in the context that I used it. Now fuck off!

Fairy?

Welcome to the forum, Jim Walsh.

Wtff?

Interesting to note that you servile bitches get into a heap when I turn a little nasty. No hopers and steamers filling the hall of TFK. :rolleyes: