đŸ„ș People battling with depression seems to be a

I don’t think she uttered those words
 But keep dancing.

bingo

A smashing post.

And it is these cunts and their media supporters that are diminishing the seriousness of mental health for the people that are suffering real mental health issues. Fair enough bring mental health issues out into the open rather than the Irish way of saying “someone is suffering with their nerves” but lets cut this shit out of every Tom, dick and Harry claiming a mental health illness because they had a bad day or week or their pet goldfish died.

2 Likes

its the age of no resilience. heaven forbid that these cunts might have to face up to some hardship in their lives or that they’ve made mistakes. a good war would clear out a lot of these snowflake, mentally unfit cunts.

@tomthumb, @DickTirpin and @carryharry

rightly mugged off there by taz.

1 Like

Wobt be long till these fuckers start calling themselves survivors and start looking for disabled badges so that they can park close to the door.

I was glancing through the bargain bins in Easons the other day and I saw a book by Alan O’Meara who I recall as being a Cavan U21 keeper who suffered from mental health issues.

It cost €3.99

From a glance through the pages ‘6am in Coppers’ was mentioned quite a bit.

Aisling wisely went with a pre-emptive strike.

No.

Oooft.

I think Nembo covered this in 2016.

Southern snowflakes lack some Ulster stoicism.

I dont believe he did.

It doesn’t matter what you believe or don’t believe.

fixed that for you

There is a market out there to be tapped into to give psychology to the masses. Like going to a gym for your physical well-being a few psychology exercises would do wonders for people’s mental well being.

That and replace food with Huel.

If you believe in yourself, anything is possible
Miley Cyrus

1 Like

Like mindfulness - which is bloody everywhere.

You’re correct as usual.

Young women in Ireland the most depressed in Europe.

After creeping around social media and finding most of you lads, I can see why women are depressed in this country.

Still, sad reading.

3 Likes