šŸ„ŗ People battling with depression seems to be a

take lots of class aā€™s including acid, drinks a lot and then has psychological issues. if only there was some way we could find out the cause of these mental health issues

5 Likes

I did the same and iā€™m perfectly normal, arent I?

1 Like

Itā€™s a money game now with mental health. It sells. Thatā€™s why everywhere is flooded with it.

Its the cunts that are a caught ripping people off or doing something they shouldnā€™t and then play the mental health card to absolve them of all guilt, they are the ones that piss me off.

3 Likes

lookit, a small bit of the auld depression is no hindrence at all at all if you want a bit of work in or around the media or in entertainment these days.
obviously stuck to the bed bone idleness stinking of your own shit is not ideal but having had a touch of the sadness in recent years but feeling much better and stronger now is a good little string to have on your bow

1 Like

Correct. It was an untapped market which has now become flooded.

yeah, but that @anon61956325 cunt is a right psycho

Itā€™s a safety net for cynical people who act the cunt too.

Yeah, but I was suffering from anxiety and depression at the time.

Grand so. Youā€™re excused for punching the head off someone in a pub and committing a robbery.

4 Likes

Doesnā€™t everyone go through times of being a bit down, now not throw yourself off a bridge depression but just down and then ya get through it but its no big deal?

Thank God for Bressie.

1 Like

you hate the catholic church but still got married in a catholic church, you are either very confused
or a fucking halfwit

People are emotionally immature.

It comes from not hearing ā€œcop the fuck on to yourselfā€ enough.

Being sad is not the same as being depressed. Having a cough does not mean you have lung cancer. Too easy to diagnose yourself on the internet and too much misinformation out there.

I love my wife and was able to set aside my own feelings for hersā€¦ I wouldnt expect an aids ridden cunt with a terrible diet to understand it.

3 Likes

you got married in a Catholic church, love the church yet ride hookers and bate the shit of your wife.

3 Likes

@sidney, a playmate for you

1 Like

either youre missing a word or thatā€™s some fucked up shit right there

weā€™ll have to rebrand you as de la shitface

everyone has a bad day. weaklings and lazy people get ā€˜depressedā€™ on these days

He wonders then why she serves him up Donegal catch with gravy after he comes home from riding whores ā€¦ She seems to leave his dinner in the oven a lot ā€¦ I wonder what pressing matters she has to attend to so regularlyā€¦

1 Like

so you love her so much she said lets get married by the largest paedophile ring in the world and you went with it?

2 Likes

Our posts crossed and I just made the same point.

The media facilitates this too, which irks me. You can bet thereā€™ll be an exclusive ā€œmy journey back from mental health despairā€ in some newspaper the next time a high profile person is caught robbing or pucking the head off someone. Trying to garner public sympathy before a criminal trial or whatever.

Not just in relation to criminal offences, but these professional mental health activists have also created the environment for lazy cunts and general cunts to take the piss in work and in their day to day lives too.

6 Likes