People Kev knows

He had a complete meltdown with me when I called him out for using terms for physical disabilities as an insult to someone on here, I think.

1 Like

I thought his exercise can cure cancer was his greatest moment.

3 Likes

Kev needs a date night with Stumpy - preferably a takeaway meal from his local pub (again ahead of his time)

1 Like

One time he listed the countries of nationality of all the women he’d slept with :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Throwing out the old confirmation bias line. He perfected that here. A friend of mine got involved in the thread last night. He was messaging me fuming at Kev. I had to give a chuckle. A good Laois man too @myboyblue

2 Likes

He reached wonderful levels of self righteousness and smug here.

He was bang on there you’d have to say.

Brian Whelahan, Joe Quaid and Gearoid Hegarty

Kev destroyed @croppy_boy 8 years ago and @croppy_boy seething since

9 Likes

Dessie Mythen there too and some other Wexford based coaches. Even Conor Mortimor had a pop too.

Its very much now a case of not people Kev knows, but people who know Kev.

3 Likes

How is the brick?

Fantastic stuff by Kev, do you reckon he gets a kick out of it? I might ask him if he feels the same way about tennis players hitting the ball against a wall? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If he comes back with a measured response now he could still win the day… I’m rooting for him anyway.

A lot of sense in what’s he’s saying to be fair.

He is taking on all comers fair play to him. :slight_smile:

I think it’s just kev being kev tbh. I doubt he thinks strategically.

1 Like

His point, I suspect, is that first touch on a wall is great, but it ain’t the same as doing it with some ape flailing a hurl around your ears and climbing all over you at the same time. 🤷

1 Like

Didn’t know Kev was a boxer?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who did he turn up for a scrap with?