People Kev knows

A lot of sense in what’s he’s saying to be fair.

He is taking on all comers fair play to him. :slight_smile:

I think it’s just kev being kev tbh. I doubt he thinks strategically.

1 Like

His point, I suspect, is that first touch on a wall is great, but it ain’t the same as doing it with some ape flailing a hurl around your ears and climbing all over you at the same time. 🤷

1 Like

Didn’t know Kev was a boxer?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Who did he turn up for a scrap with?

Didn’t he fight the @dublin_bay_prawn one time

The best thing about him being involved with Cork Camogie was when they won the All Ireland and the captain was accepting the cup she thanked the S&C coach and named a completely different Kevin.

4 Likes

Well I don’t think (m)any people would dispute that. It’s more his arrogant and complete dismissal of any activity that doesn’t replicate match conditions or use a constraints led approach. If you follow his reasoning then nobody would ever go to a pitch, court, driving range or whatever and practice on their own.

but that would make sense and not have any discussion. To say that there is absolutely no benefit at all from hitting a ball off a wall and practicing first touch is what he actually said. Not that doing it in game condition would improve your touch more, which I dont think anyone would disagree with, but he also wouldnt have had memes made about him if he said something that made sense.

He said first touch doesn’t improve hitting a ball off a wall. He made the exact same point on here before.

It’s essentially saying there’s no way of improving first touch outside a training session which is nonsense

:rofl::rofl:

Come back to us @caoimhaoin you mental beautiful cunt.

2 Likes

10 Likes

82e1652b8560794617c0a3fa610331b3

5 Likes

Kev is playing a blinder here,he’s has been unleashed onto the general public now and there’s no turning back.I expect him to be over the offaly or Laois hurlers in no time,great to see one of our own doing well

3 Likes

Ok @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy, you are wrong here. You will actually save face and gain respect if you apologise to @croppy_boy.

3 Likes

ha, four years in the waiting, nicely played

8 Likes