People Kev knows

Let’s see if he’s still checking in here :grin:

Did he? Who? And was he the actual coach or just the fitness guy?

Think it was the cork ladies football team.

@Bandage will know.

Remember he touted them to take the men’s senior gig after it :smiley:

Flesh this out please.

Was he the coach though?

From a couple of years back.

Club Football championship game in Bansha. Typical low key group-fare where the ref played for the draw and Kev didn’t agree with his timekeeping so went in and had a right go at him after.

Ref wanted to take his name to report him, but Kev wasn’t having it. He probably expected the Tipperary referee to recognise him.

1 Like

That’s like saying Ray Boynes coached the Dubs to win All Irelands. Well coached them to look at photos of players they didn’t know and how many times they lost possession or kicked the ball into the wrong space.

3 Likes

I was just thinking the same reading those tweets. It almost felt like Joe was replying to posts on here. He was utterly bemused with the gusto that Kev used in slating him. BOX OFFICE.

1 Like

There’s oil, spanners and wrenches all over the floor of Joe’s wheelhouse. The place is in shit. “Who does this swarthy fucker think he is?”

2 Likes

I’d say the overarching ambition is to become Cork’s answer to Paul Kinnerk.

Nothing wrong with having goals

1 Like

How was there a Tipperary referee if your own club was playing?

It was a Tipperary club match?

2 Likes

Oh Kev was spreading the gospel in Tipp? What a man

1 Like

This fella is still the same dope… Scrambling everywhere once challenged. Fair play for roping Joe in tho.

I’m open to correction but I’m fairly sure he was the actual coach

Kev is living his best life, fair play to him.

Joe is not ever to be touched.

The time he took on the natives at Australian football :smiley::smiley:

He’ll be attacking Irish water soon for taking money off the GAA. And Nike, and lawnmower producers and referee whistle producers…the bastards… And the meek, they’re going to inherit the earth… He’ll have a right cut off the meek.