People Kev knows

I’d say the overarching ambition is to become Cork’s answer to Paul Kinnerk.

Nothing wrong with having goals

1 Like

How was there a Tipperary referee if your own club was playing?

It was a Tipperary club match?

2 Likes

Oh Kev was spreading the gospel in Tipp? What a man

1 Like

This fella is still the same dope… Scrambling everywhere once challenged. Fair play for roping Joe in tho.

I’m open to correction but I’m fairly sure he was the actual coach

Kev is living his best life, fair play to him.

Joe is not ever to be touched.

The time he took on the natives at Australian football :smiley::smiley:

He’ll be attacking Irish water soon for taking money off the GAA. And Nike, and lawnmower producers and referee whistle producers…the bastards… And the meek, they’re going to inherit the earth… He’ll have a right cut off the meek.

Mrs Moffat is a Sports Psych lecturer which quite the catalogue of research. Herself and a few colleagues published a journal with a load of articles from different people, academic and non academic a few years ago. I think I mentioned it here and a few of you bought one. Anyway Kev buys it then a few weeks later disputes a lot of the research in it with no evidence only anecdotal stuff. Thankfully I didn’t forward the feedback on!

He’s not the worst.

26 Likes

On twitter or directly?

PM’d me here with it.

She’s seen him on Twitter around the time of the Hurling the ball again a wall episode. I warned her not to engage!

2 Likes

Ah thats not too bad, albeit classic.

No but complete in character

1 Like

https://twitter.com/movementcoachkm/status/1777982523315716437

This is an epic thread.

1 Like

Leamybrien’s a grand spot. Nasty stuff going on there

That’s phenomenal

I saw Kev was having a to & fro with another lad yesterday about coaching. Yer man wanted the amateur ethos protected at all costs & nobody at all, even coaches, should be paid. Kev said it was important that properly qualified people were coaching teams so that injuries would be avoided & participation would be high. And these people should be paid for their expertise. However, he conceded that “CHEQUES and balances” should be in place. :rofl:

11 Likes