People Kev knows

Surely we can add auld Charlie to the list of Kev’s chums at this stage?

The alleged driver of the murderer of the Polish guy who was chopped up with a machete in Cork a while back.

:open_mouth::open_mouth:

I met him at centra the other day. He looks rattled. Doesn’t look good for him.

Just get a sneaky suspicion he was dragged in based on debts he may have had himself. Of course he denied any involvement but my cop sources say only reason he is out is none of the attackers are in ireland/can be found so absolutely nobody can even snitch on him.

4 Likes

They might send someone back to do him.

he’s probably safer in prison

1 Like

I think that might be it too.

He is a hardy buck but if he did not know the extent of what was going to happen and then it did he may have been completely off guard and not realised what was going on and was over his head.

Angry since our 1st day of school though.

His brother is main suspect in a murder of another school mate over drugs money. I met him in Oz and chatted to him at length completely unaware he was essentially on the run (well staying out of the way).

There is a mini series in these fellas. As a group they have had accidental shooting deaths, a murder, a few suicides. Very sad alot of it.

Alot safer in Dublin,.

Allegedly chopped up…

They sound like a right bunch a cunts.

That’s a legal fact fella

With the vast number of " people Kev knows " there’s bound to be a couple of dodgy 'uns.
A bad apple in every barrel and all that.

1 Like

You found the public evidence then?

Actually majority of group are top notch.
Went on to do great things. And still loyal to these lads on some levels. Teachers, child psychologists, chemical engineers, chippies a

It was a mix of that grunge 90’s and the house music and drugs all in some mad mix.

1 Like

A fella whose brother is the super in pearse street who said it is 100% not Conor but the fella is known to him.

https://tfk.thefreekick.com/t/irish-sportsperson-rape-case-mark-2/27311/21?u=glasagusban

1 Like

You utter utter cunt.

I thought he was back among us.

4 Likes

Can someone email him and ask him to come back. Beg him in fact.

Why? - He was one of the worst posters on the site - endless boring arguments with the pretend Italian… he’s better off where he is.

2 Likes

Because there’s another rape thread and you want to watch him have another complete meltdown? You vicious bastard.

Kev would just spend the entire 2nd rape trial telling us we’ve got the wrong man because his mates da told him.