People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

I’m a bank robber

1 Like

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Roisin Shorthall

What if it’s Dermot and Dave wrecking my head?

1 Like

https://fb.watch/94cVzf4QXp/

You should spam email the show asking for Napalm Death

Seeing all the pics of Ronaldo giving away his jersey. Come on Paddy, move on…

10 Likes

Paddy is shocking needy.

1 Like

It’s shocking sure. Invading the pitch and getting glory and praise for it. She should be locked up. Even Katie Taylor is jumping on the band wagon now offering her free boxing lessons.

Reminds me of this joker. We were all asked that night to leave the ground as quickly and peacefully as possible. Most people left as requested but this lad stood in the middle of the pitch with his gob open. I think he got a season ticket or a trip to America after. We got sweet FA from the FAI. Not even a free ticket or refund.

6 Likes

The floodgates are now open for pitch invaders
The media fawning over this is bizarre
The kid (seems a nice kid) is been held up as some class of national treasure

You’ll have young lads running on the pitch at the rugby trying to distract the KICKER

6 Likes

Example of the pro-soccer bias in the media. Welsh fella gets pilloried for a bit of high jinks in Cardiff while a young Irish girl, encouraged by her dad, puts herself in harm’s way on the pitch close to an alleged sex offender and the nation is cheering it on.

1 Like

Think that young lad ended up in a punk band. Friend of friends.

All the lads getting upset because a working class dub is getting a bit of positive press instead of some Cathal from killinacowshite chatting about his daddy’s digger. (just swinging the backlash back the other way)

5 Likes

She’s a cert to be on the Toy Show.

5 Likes

He has that kind of face alright.

1 Like

Mary McAleese.

4 Likes

Only now?

Cristiano Ronaldo