People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Youā€™d think so. But the local divisional junior football final was on there a few weeks back and there was 74 players named across both panels in the program. Two small villages, one has a pub and no shop. The other is not far off a small town alright has 2 pubs and a SuperValu. Ridiculous numbers of players still involved. Plenty lads there wouldnā€™t be superstars but the bulk of them would train semi regularly

Knocknagree is a tiny village a few miles further back the road they have gone from junior football to senior football in 3 seasons. They had three adult teams this year. A shop and about 8 pubs if say and nothing elseā€¦ I donā€™t know where the fuck they are getting them out of

2 Likes

Paddy the footix loves ronaldo

2 Likes

Icy Tentacles twitter.

2 Likes
1 Like

What was that all about?

Did the Guards get a frosty reception when they visited him?

1 Like

ā€œIcyTentaclesā€ was a twitter handle run by an ex betting trader. Some of his stuff was good but cut very close to the bone and definitely crossed the line at times. Heā€™s been having a bit of a fued with Oisin Murphy in recent weeks and he put up a photo of a naked Murphy at the weekend.

Heā€™d really started to get caught up in trying to be a full time mad bastard.

3 Likes

Cork enough said

1 Like

Was the naked pic not Jim culloty?

It generally doesnā€™t end well that kind of oulā€™ shite. Consequences and all that.

I didnā€™t zoom in on it

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Heā€™s taken the whole thing too far. I was shocked he agreed to do the interview with Simon Knott, very little to gain out of it and a whole lot to lose. As you say heā€™s flown close to the sun a good few times.

Mr Tentacles has nicked a goal on the break in this batttle on the INTERNET.

1 Like

Not a person but @Rocko , this 30 minute cap on the covid thread is giving me jockrash.

Itā€™s been a great call, has cut down pure Tommy Rot talk in general

Yeah but I have a genuine question for @Tierneevin1979 on that thread and have to wait. Iā€™m not going off on a tangent on an thread just for the sake of it. Iā€™ll get over it though

Whatā€™s the lay of the land with Icy now?

Heā€™s on the thin stuff