People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

I saw that one time they were talking to that gimp from Olafs I think it was. I donā€™t recall another

Judes. I think.

Aye, thatā€™s the one

St. Jude - patron saint of desperate cases and lost causesā€¦ That is all.

Thatā€™s a lot

Basketball/Michael Jordan shills.

5 Likes

Great call.

I had no idea so many tfkers had grown up on the projects.

5 Likes

Or played soccer in them

Troy Deeney.

Shit player who loves the limelight, his latest being crying about possibly contracting COVID-19.

Just donā€™t play then and stop boring the rest of us with your life.

9 Likes

You dont hear bus drivers, post people or grocery store workers mouthing off about covid.

Itā€™s not just that - itā€™s his whole demeanour.

His daughter has an underlying condition.

If he catches this and passes it on to her, resulting in her becoming seriously ill or (God forbid) dying, will people still deride him for ā€œboring the rest of usā€ by raising valid health issues?

Iā€™ve always liked him. Has had to work very hard to get where he is, has got the most out of himself and seems a decent, grounded guy - unlike a lot of professional footballers.

10 Likes

And he isnā€™t a shit player.

1 Like

He is perfectly within his rights to not train or play but he doesnā€™t have to make a big song and dance over it.

Heā€™s not making a big song and dance out of it as far as I can see - he was asked his opinion in an interview and responded accordingly. Heā€™s not asking other players to join him in refusing to play. Just giving his opinion, as have others like Danny Rose.

He has already come out and said he doesnā€™t mind if the club decide not to pay him if he doesnā€™t play. I think thatā€™s a fairly honourable course of action.

4 Likes

He said heā€™s come from nothing so going back to it wouldnt be a huge problem for him.

A very decent bloke.

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

Again - why should anyone know this?

Why should people know that raheem sterling bought his mother a new toilet?

The media are fascinated with footballers.

Where did you read it?