People who are beginning to give me a pain in the hole

Footballers get slaughtered for being greedy and thick, if any like Deeney dare to stick their head above the parapet they are told to shut their gob and get back in their boxā€¦

1 Like

Liverpool fans disagreeing with deeneys stance and man united fans defending him. Its amazing how ones opinion on such a random issue coincides so completely with what team was good in england when fellas were starting to like football.

3 Likes

Troy Deeneys daughter is only 5 months old too.

Troy is an alright sort

Hearing the phrase ā€œweā€™re in this togetherā€ every 10 minutes is beginning to give me a pain in the hole

2 Likes

Any cunt saying ā€œthe new normal ā€œ . Fuck fucking off

11 Likes

He has served time in prison for kicking some young fella in the head as he lay defenceless on the ground. He is anything but an alright sort, though he could be right in his stance on this one issue.

1 Like

Has he become a better person because of it? Can a bloke never change for the better?

That article doesnā€™t mention that prison life was a doddle for him because he had so many family acquaintances in there looking out for him. That husband role he wanted to concentrate on didnā€™t last past the first model who gave him some attention either. He remains the same thug he was when kicking lads in the head, its just he now drinks less.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if any of thatā€™s true or care enough to check its veracity but Iā€™ve given it a like as itā€™s a very concise yet thorough evisceration.

I was thinking this myself, good lord :smile:

Would he reset his bank balance also?

Every gobshite sharing that social media post to ā€˜remindā€™ themselves of the events of 2020.

How the fuck would you forget this rubbish.

3 Likes

Dr Gavin Jennings and his ā€œcoolā€ tweets each morning showing what sports jersey / band T-shirt he is wearing while presenting Morning Ireland.

4 Likes

Is he a qualified Doctor or is he just an egotistical cunt?

Does he have a stethoscope over the sports jersey @Ralphie

1 Like

Heā€™s a medical doctor. He used to work in a hospital in Belfast.

I can confirm, having seen Deeney play live, that he is an utter thug. Iā€™m amazed more players arenā€™t sent off for decking him. I almost wanted Arsenal to win.

in what way Fitzy? Who was he marking?

Heā€™s an old fashioned centre forward. Heā€™ll give it any way you want it.

1 Like

Footix alert

I recall Dr Gavin Jennings threatening legal action against Waterford Whispers years back when the subject of one of their ā€œlocal man does something dumb or offensiveā€ parody pieces was called Gavin Jennings.

1 Like