People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1034522, member: 686”]Yes , good salaries when the hourly rate is calculated at 40 hours per week.

Everybody is replaceable, not easily but replaceable.[/QUOTE]

Were they delivering a project with antight deadline or just racking up the hours with their normal work

The project is red so this has a huge effect on bonuses. The guy doing his 40 hours a week will get a decent rating, the 3 doing the 60 hours a week will defo get a better rating.

But the differences in bonus will be no more than 1000 euro.

Mugs.

A deadline, an unrealistic one… that’s keeps getting pushed out. We all have to step up ever now and then and get something over the line but the past year here has been ridiculous and personally I wont participate in this… I am not alone but there are a few who keep plugging away mindlessly.

Indeed, you need to cut your losses when there is no progress.

I am going to mug off an Indian Support team big style over the weekend, it is gonna be sweet!

Probably working 60-80 hours a week because they are inefficient.

Those €150 vouchers are tax free though so really you’re looking at a €312.50 voucher.

yeah , i know the type,
are these lads single KP?
im guessing there must be a woman in her mid 30’s and single amoungst this crew, she’s filling the void as she goes stale on the shelf and the clock keeps ticking
there is nothing wrong with hard work mind you , i have done >100 hours weeks, including shit like flying from tel aviv to oregon or seoul and back over a 4 day period, its madness and i feel its easy to get carried away, in most corporations you can survive by plugging away a bit… the odd burst is necessary but more often than not its a fucking easy enough life compared to say self employed fellas

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 1034631, member: 367”]yeah , i know the type,
im guessing there must be a woman in her mid 30’s and single amoungst this crew, she’s filling the void as she goes stale on the shelf and the clock keeps ticking
there is nothing wrong with hard work mind you , i have done >100 hours weeks, including shit like flying from tel aviv to oregon or seoul and back over a 4 day period, its madness and i feel its easy to get carried away, in most corporations you can survive by plugging away a bit… the odd burst is necessary but more often than not its a fucking easy enough life compared to say self employed fellas[/QUOTE]

The trick is that when the shit hits the fan and a problem needs urgent resolution that is the chance to shine if its within your capabilities. Especially is the issue is extremely visible at the the very top of the house. Otherwise stay clear and pick your battles wisely.

id agree with all that

im guessing there must be a woman in her mid 30’s and single amoungst this crew, she’s filling the void as she goes stale on the shelf and the clock keeps ticking[/QUOTE]

Well youre paying the price now for marrying her :smiley:

Just realised there was a serious amount of annoying office jargon in that - fuck it I’m not taking it offline.

there is nothing wrong with hard work mind you , i have done >100 hours weeks, including shit like flying from tel aviv to oregon or seoul and back over a 4 day period, its madness and i feel its easy to get carried away, in most corporations you can survive by plugging away a bit… the odd burst is necessary but more often than not its a fucking easy enough life compared to say self employed fellas[/QUOTE]

You fairly nailed it. Late 30’s woman, a single woman in her late 20’s and a single lad in his mid 20’s.

@Spidey yes, that’s the key. There are moments when we all need to put our best foot forward. No more than 2/3 times a year I would suggest.

Ah here :smiley:

I could not imagine working more than 6 and a half hours a day now, I like to devote the rest of my time to personal development and lifestyle management, life is too short for that shit

You’re dead fucking right mate. Work should be nothing more than a tool that allows you to buy nutri-bullet ingredients.

+1

Read the ‘4 hour work week’. It’s an eye opener to the opportunities that are out there in todays world.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1034654, member: 686”]+1

Read the ‘4 hour work week’. It’s an eye opener to the opportunities that are out there in todays world.[/QUOTE]

You are an inspiration to us all, mate.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1034654, member: 686”]+1

Read the ‘4 hour work week’. It’s an eye opener to the opportunities that are out there in todays world.[/QUOTE]

Never heard of it. What’s the gist of it, KP?

Work 4 hours a week.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1034641, member: 686”]You fairly nailed it. Late 30’s woman, a single woman in her late 20’s and a single lad in his mid 20’s.

@Spidey yes, that’s the key. There are moments when we all need to put our best foot forward. No more than 2/3 times a year I would suggest.[/QUOTE]

Women in the team. There’s your problem. Right there.