People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

[QUOTE=“The Big Cheese, post: 1034533, member: 1137”]Indeed, you need to cut your losses when there is no progress.

I am going to mug off an Indian Support team big style over the weekend, it is gonna be sweet![/QUOTE]

Don’t bother. Tomorrow is Diwali. There won’t be a soul in the office 'til Monday.

I plan on sending an email last thing on Friday evening, not in the office next week as well to make it all the sweeter

Anderlecht

Its for business owners really mate… focus on the important only, drop everything else.

The 80/20 rule is the common theme throughout.

http://lifehacker.com/5911188/learn-the-simple-tricks-to-the-art-of-persuasion
about to meet somebody and reading this
will report back on if efforts to mug them off were successful

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1034972, member: 2272”]http://lifehacker.com/5911188/learn-the-simple-tricks-to-the-art-of-persuasion
about to meet somebody and reading this
will report back on if efforts to mug them off were successful[/QUOTE]

There is some gas stuff out there mate.

Some of these bio hackers/body hackers are freaks but their research is fascinating.

Ask a question they say yes to

Agree with them/make them feel important

Look for a feeling

Draw a picture with imagination brush

:clap:

A corporate ninja

Munster Rugby ™ has mugged @dodgy-keeper off to within an inch of his life by his own admission.

Happy Diwali mate.

Cheers.

This poor cunt got mugged off good & proper by his Mantiou Teleporter. :eek::eek::smiley:

[MEDIA=facebook]773117756109830[/MEDIA]

The Gaa All Star selection committee have royally mugged off all & sundry with their selections for 2014.

No, they haven’t. At all.

[QUOTE=“carryharry, post: 1035472, member: 1517”]This poor cunt got mugged off good & proper by his Mantiou Teleporter. :eek::eek::smiley:

[MEDIA=facebook]773117756109830[/MEDIA][/QUOTE]

Shocking driving.

Ah come on Gman, Donaghy is a joke selection, even within his own team Geaney had a much better season. Not to mention a few others. McHugh not getting one for Donegal is shameful.

It’s farcical though, and we shouldn’t even discuss it they get it so wrong.

The hurling is similar, Brendan Maher and Paul Murphy got awards for playing well other years, Shane McGrath is more than a bit debate able.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1036039, member: 273”]Ah come on Gman, Donaghy is a joke selection, even within his own team Geaney had a much better season. Not to mention a few others. McHugh not getting one for Donegal is shameful.

It’s farcical though, and we shouldn’t even discuss it they get it so wrong.

The hurling is similar, Brendan Maher and Paul Murphy got awards for playing well other years, Shane McGrath is more than a bit debate able.[/QUOTE]

There was fuck all unexpected with them, hence why no one was mugged off. Doesn’t mean I’d agree with how the selections have gone, just that it was no surprise in both selections. It was easy enough to predict 29 of 34 awards given. So no one was mugged off.

The selection process and criteria in winning one is a different discussion

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1036041, member: 112”]There was fuck all unexpected with them, hence why no one was mugged off. Doesn’t mean I’d agree with how the selections have gone, just that it was no surprise in both selections. It was easy enough to predict 29 of 34 awards given. So no one was mugged off.

The selection process and criteria in winning one is a different discussion[/QUOTE]
McHugh was completely mugged off, as was Chin.

Jackie Cahill has mugged that cunt Eddie Brennan off on Twitter

I’ll say it now that its all done, but Chin didn’t deserve an All Star. There was at least 2 better midfielder than him in Ireland this summer.

Hogan and who?