People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

No apparently the “supporters” are up in arms about this. So are the “players”. And so is the Irish Times.

It just goes to show the fraud being perpetrated by the women’s rubby crowd in trying to pass women’s rubby off as a serious sport. Gavin Cummiskey actually used the words “high performance” in connection with this farrago.

2 Likes

It would never occur that a top mens player here would be contracted to the sevens

So you’re basing all this on a Gavin Cummiskey article? God help us

I’m not no. Lots of feedback on my women’s rugby Facebook feed about it as well.

A weekend in Vegas, all expenses paid? Be grand too.

The fucking TFK resident misogynists (and all round cranky cunts) will be the only ones up in arms about this. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

“College”

A lot of fellas wouldn’t like to see a woman making a career out of sport at all. Tread softly for you Tread on my dreams and all that

1 Like

I meant the opposite sorry, the IRFU would pull a 7s players for 15s.

Bouchard mugged off Sharapova today, and gave her a suitably cold handshake thereafter

1 Like

The fucking screaming out of Sharapova is ridiculous.

It seems Jamie Vardy mugged the Spurs fans off when they played at WHL

2 Likes

I’d say she’s an animal in the sack

2 Likes

Your man from Maroon5 said she wasn’t great.

Me. That horrendous feeling when you price up a job and realise when but realise when you get there it should have been way more.

Jose Mourinho knockers.

Brian cody

2 Likes

2 years ago Donal Og produced a whole raft of stats , diagrams etc to show cork hurling was fucked .

Mugged off today good and proper by Frank.

6 Likes

fucking delighted, the little cunt and his strikes, Frank wins again and has produced an absolutely savage stadium, Cork are Back, thanks to Frank

1 Like