People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

I find as a parent I’m actively seeking ways to be mugged off. Out to curraghchase garden centre today to a “pumpkin patch”. Lads twas a spectacular mugging off, a few pumpkins sitting on top of a bed of straw in a field. Twas only a €5 a head to be fair, and another €5 for the pumpkin, and another €15 on tea and coffee and a scone.

I wasn’t even annoyed. It was such a spectacular mugging off I had nothing but admiration for them.

A tenner for the privelage to go in and pick a pumpkin up out of a bed of straw for a €5 that they bought for €1.

Sold out for the next two weekends btw.

@KinvarasPassion you need to get involved in this shit. A licence to print

9 Likes

There were pumpkins the size of footballs for 49c in Dunnes yesterday.

1 Like

Ya but they weren’t in a bed of straw

12 Likes

It all about the experience .

They don’t grow in straw. Will you come up to my garden and I’ll let you pick as many pumpkins as you can find in their natural environment for 20 lids?

1 Like

Me. A lad I know who makes stock out of chicken wings told me there’d be a truckers protest around the m50 this morning which would lead to chaos. I left early and the traffic was better than even cos folk are working from home and the hauliers couldn’t organise a pile up on a motorway. I’m sitting here at the red cow over an hour early.

13 Likes

Me too. Had to be in town for an appointment early. Left at 7.26. Got to my destination in 15 minutes and I’m sitting here tfking for the last 45 minutes. Not a sinner on the roads.

3 Likes

I’ve never been faster on the M50, I was hitting 140kph. Up the truckers.

Would the truckers come under this category too? They need to stage a surprise strike under the cover of darkness next time

Why? Everyone has been talking about them for 48 hours. Job done.

4 years of Donald Trump, average price of 1 Litre Diesel €1.24
1 Year of Joe Biden average price of 1 Litre of Diesel €1.42

Paddy loves the Democrats that ride him so hard

1 Like

You won’t see a litre of diesel at that price anywhere south of Derrylin.
H’on Cassidy.

2 Likes

I see Tadhg Furlong has mugged off the IRFU

Fellas that put up the outdoor Christmas lights trying to impress the neighbours.

Barra will drive them back to Shenzhen.

15 Likes

@TheUlteriorMotive 's young lad running rings around him 🏃‍♂️

1 Like

Sombrero cyril

2 Likes

€60 to see Santa in the Jetland for literally 5 mins. Spectacular stuff.

Although it was nearly worth it to meet a Santa with a Limerick city accent.

What r u getting for Christmaaaaaassss little gurl

4 Likes

Mugged. Right. Off.

We went to Newry last Sunday. One of the shopping centres there had a little Christmas trail. We didn’t realise that halfway around, you’d meet Santa for a picture. A lovely, nordie Santa. A fella that I’d say has been doing it for years.

Price? Free (with a fun size Mars bar given out to the child).

8 Likes

Jaysus, and I could have picked up some cheap IPA too