People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Denise is a decent co-commentator, never any bollocks out of her. Staunton is a decent analyst. Not sure about the rest of the sex.

1 Like

I thought Denise was good today, doing the co-com analysis - she stayed on point at least.
Marty was terribly excitable all day - fulminating about scenery, beaches, tourism opportunities and an absolute raft of fucking useless information with regards to players half-brothers, cousins and cousins in America type of shite. All he was short of was the line about the older brother being better only for……

If I wasn’t to hear him again all year it wouldn’t knock a fonk out of me. Annoyingly repetitive….

Edit…I can’t suffer Staunton, overly parochial.

4 Likes

He gave a lovely “shout out” to a group of ladies holidaying in the Caribbean who were listening in.

Where is oul @mickee321 these days

1 Like

Attendenees who bought a programme at the Leinster gaa games this weekend. This is the back page of the programme and it cost a fiver, 23 pages.

2 Likes

Derek Kent

Kay Burley seething

22 Likes

Mick Lynch doesnt give a fuck.

11 Likes
6 Likes

They can’t lay a glove on him

2 Likes

My god :joy:

Mick Lynch is performing with the style and swagger of his no doubt distant cousin Cian Lynch there.
Simply rampaging through poorly constructed obstacles with an easy panache……Mick rocks……

2 Likes

Mick Fucks…. Hard

That’s brilliant. That gimp Ryan Tubridy often has Burley on his shows and goes on about her as if she’s a master of her trade/art and someone to be admired. Yet she’s a typical Murdoch media goon and quite nasty with it too, as evidenced by this clip of her making a rip roaring cunt of herself. Bravo Mick Lynch.

16 Likes

Mick Lynch doesn’t suffer fools gladly. What a hero.

You really see the nasty side of the media anytime there is a strike.

1 Like

The full Kay Burley interview with Mr Lynch is worth a watch. She is a clown.

She is septic. She wouldn’t be happy there unless he said they were planning to crack the skulls of the scabs.

She is gone full Comical Ali now claiming Lynch was flustered.

1 Like

She’s seething altogether

2 Likes

That is fucking magnificent.