People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

I think Bohs would be a perfect fit for you, even politically

3 Likes

Agreed. If @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy could be a party activist at different times for FF, SF and the Salads then he could certainly move to supporting a club actually within cycling distance of the gaff.

3 Likes

Women hating
Sectarian

No thanks

Rovers move to publicly condemn the fans and state that the behaviour wasn’t in keeping with the club’s “values” really comes across as an attempt to mimic Bohs’ social conscience. “Bob Marley says BDS” on the hooped jerseys next year.

Why don’t you follow Home Farm?

The everton link put me off

The link that ended in 1999? The same year that Shamrock Rover began their very short stint in Morton Stadium?

Exactly

And what did you have against their links to the Catholic club in Liverpool?

Me. In london with the kids for the weekend. Rail strikes led by the lad in my avatar means a lot of taxi journeys rather than train. Id say i’m down about 200 sterling. I’m all for solidarity with the workers but fuck sake Mick.

28 Likes

Jaysus that’s almost poetic :joy:

2 Likes

I only came back yesterday evening but the Tube was running more or less on schedule. Did they step it up since then?

A good few services off today. We were staying beside gloucster rd tube station but no tubes today meaning a cab to london bridge station for a train to Gatwick. Something similar on Thursday in reverse. Marylebone closed yesterday causing much upheaval after an excellent bit sphincter clenchingly expensive trip to Madame Tussaud’s.

2 Likes

And you won’t even get a bit of a pension from your time over there.

3 Likes

Took my daughter there this time last year. Went to play previous night so was half trying convince her not to bother. Glad we went as was very impressive.

Same as that really. Way better than i was expecting. We had 6 x kids with us ranging from 5 to 15 and it was the only activity that kept them all happy.

Never even considered going there

Going the week after next with herself for few days. Looking forward to it but hadn’t considered the rail and tubes not running. She wants to do a Christmas market and Camden street and … a list as long as my arm.

2 Likes

Well worth a visit. Surprised by it

1 Like
1 Like