People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Winter Wonderland and South Bank aren’t bad as Christmas markets go. Plenty of spots for a pint.

1 Like

He wont be the last guy this world cup

I was in Tesco today. Getting a few ‘bits’. When I do shopping on my own, it’s a quick affair, in and out. When the Mrs is with me, it’s a longer process. Anyway, I just picked up a basket and didn’t bother with any of the little scanners you carry around. The Mrs had fired a few things into the basket, including some items from the clothing section (a pyjamas, etc.). Muggins here goes up to pay, and sure what had she fired into the basket but some festive red women’s undergarment unbeknownst to me, and my face goes the colour of them when yer wan at the counter scans them through…

5 Likes

You should have asserted your dominance and either farted or burped.

1 Like

Fight fire with fire and reply “my mother’s Christmas present”. Then see yer wan with the scanner go purple

1 Like

Morto for you but there’s every chance of the :dart: later.:+1:

6 Likes

Should have said “my christmas underpants for the office do”

…kept quiet

1 Like

Savage. Your missus is now up there with @Spidey’s wife’s gamey mate. Throw up a pic when you get the chance and we can debate it proper.

2 Likes

Your wife is buying her underwear in Tescos?

I’d suspect these are the wear once type of underwear or maybe she has a few jobs around the house that she wants @caulifloweredneanderthal to get up off his hole and do

I think we need an explanation here.

Santa in the Jetland yesterday. Spectacular mugging off. And we queueing a half an hour for the privilege.
A pile of shite of a waiting room with a few christmas trees and stuff.
€38 to get in.
€37 for a memory stick of the photos.

The presents were a bucket of shite. Some stupid plastic thingy so we ended up buying the eldest a present to compensate for it.

€27

The only redeeming feature of the whole thing was Santa with a Limerick city accent which always makes me laugh

11 Likes
1 Like

Bingo. They weren’t staying on for long @Fran

2 Likes

Are they killing you?

1 Like

LOL

Wahey!!!

1 Like

Sounds like the carry on in the racecourse or curraghchase there a few years ago. The Limerick Santa industrial complex is a massive racket.

The Santa quarter

1 Like