People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Leo Cullen

Some amount of lads on here mugged off good & proper looking at the heino cup thread.

2 Likes

A great sporting weekend says I yesterday morning as a fan of Leinster Rugby, Katie Taylor, Leeds Utd and Wexford GAA :hushed:

The local soccer club here missed a penalty in injury time to draw level in the Leinster Junior Cup Final.

I’m gonna go find a black cat to kick this evening as I can’t remember ever having as unlucky a sporting weekend before in my life!

8 Likes

Sigh

2 Likes

Wexford

1 Like

Westmeath hurlers

Cork

thelimerickhaters. Some of ye would want to go down the fields for a walk.

1 Like

The holy joes - this is top class trolling :laughing:

3 Likes

season 6 GIF

Had to go out in the car there today to Rathmines. Had vaguely read something about road closures over the weekend but I pitched up anyway at Merrion Sq which was blocked off for the Ladies Mini Marathon. Not knowing the route I went east instead of west and every road I could have taken for Rathmines was blocked off. A useless bastard of a steward told me my best bet was to go to the sea and head for Booterstown and head back in from there. Having sat without moving on Strand Road in Sandymount for ten minutes I doubled back through town and Haggelds Cross and got to my destination an hour late.

2 Likes

Some cod. If a child had to be brought to the hospital or the brigade had to be called like.

2 Likes

Sure look it they ladies love their fun runs just as much as the men. It was my own fault not stopping and checking the route myself

Isn’t that the race full of fellas dressed as wimmin?

"Mini Marathon " what a cod.

Poor Aodhàn, got rightly mugged off
Some of the replies are just cruel

There was a pub in Blanch village one year advertising their full Irish BEFORE the ladies waddled in to ‘run’ their mini marathon

Is Aodhan pulling a reverse ball hop on the Twitteratti with the date on the jurzy?

No that’s the date they played alright. 1-1 draw

1 Like

The misogyny is strong this morning in Spideytown!