People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

He mightn’t have a pot to piss in. Lost a fair bit gambling over the years anyway

1 Like

Was roped into attending a Christmas show by a Monaghan version of the Billie Barry kids at the weekend.

My life partner’s nieces were in it, they wanted us to see them, I was asked to tag along to help keep our lads under control in the venue.

Okay says I: a little show starring kids, it’ll hardly last more than an hour, an hour and a half tops, it’ll be painless enough.

It started at 2.30pm (two thirty pee em) and didn’t finish until six pee em (6pm).

FUCKING HELL.

10 Likes

Was there a good raffle?

Hamann is 50.

He has been out of football since 2011. That’s 12 years.

Of course he needs a job. And having the RTE gig with a few random comments on Stephen Kenny and the League of Ireland is a very cushy number in my view.

Didi loves a night out in Dublin.

3 Likes

Hasn’t he had a bit of a large separation to pay for too? Didi is a bit of a lad, but he’s decent fun on the aul tv.

1 Like

This idea that footballers are loaded in perpetuity is a load of shite.

He’s an alcoholic, gambling divorcee. He needs every cent he can get.

3 Likes

Gambling lads.

1 Like

You say that like its a bad thing

1 Like

1 Like

Who - @Fagan_ODowd
By - a mobile tire replacement fella.
Cost - €160
Net Outcome - Tire still flat. Valve broken. Locking nut broken. Car in a tire shop (where it probably should have been to begin with).

3 Likes

Ah jaysus, how long ago was it done by me man?

Last night

And you’ve no go back on him???

Cunt got all bolshie on the phone. I put a new valve in that tire that you’ve probably ruined now driving it flat. Fuck it some times you have to take your medicine and move on.

6 Likes

Absolute prick. But shur he got you off the road I suppose.

No the car was in the driveway all along.

2 Likes

Oh Christ.

Where’s that fuckin useless nephew that thinks your leaving him everything,was he not about.Or @KinvarasPassion would definitely have changed it for you.

2 Likes