People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

They should be done for attempted robbery

1 Like

Technically legal and sounded like a good way of getting an appointment if you wanted one in a hurry from what I heard on the radio. Question I had was why Applus couldn’t scrape their own system to find cancellations and vacant slots if this crowd could do it?

1 Like

Michael Owen living up to his punditry career

2 Likes

Your man from the blindside says he didn’t get a cent of the royalties from it

That film was some load of shite.Its like something you’d see on Lifetime or Oprah’s channel.

2 Likes

Signing in. Herself wanted to get podcast specific merchandise for her birthday (not the Backdoor GAA Podcast covering all news and results in Galway GAA unfortunately). Her podcast of choice is some Yank comedy guff but I had a gander anyways thinking a t-shirt or a hoodie might do the job. All they had was a trucker cap for $30 which I thought was a bit steep but ploughed ahead. Shipping was the guts of another $20. Sickened and knowing the deadline of early October is fast approaching I ponied up.

Get a fucking postcard from An Post this morning saying the hat is held up over customs fees. €13.71 they wanted. I was absolutely seething.

It’s not even a nice cap ffs

Screenshot 2023-09-26 141502

6 Likes

made in China for $5 most likely.

1 Like

Roastery :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You’d be as well off with a Gain Feeds cap for half the price

2 Likes

It does look like a nice hat in fairness

@MountLeinster mugged off good and proper

3 Likes

Ah that’s gold!

I’m afraid to say if you’ve only got a baseball hat for your missus for her birthday you ain’t done spending yet

1 Like

Liverpool fans

Me thinking yanited had lost.

1 Like

Willy P. Mullins

Flynnto

Dietmar Hamaan

This poor fella has to keep up with the Irish soccer scene for some mad reason, surely doesn’t need the few quid it’s worth to him