People who have been mugged off. Good and proper like mickee321

Maybe the protestors were doing tourists a favour

1 Like

Go to kilmainham.

And Glasnevin. Next time

Trinity is a lovely oasis in the city

The only thing is I don’t like the fact they have the tiller hand on access across the inner city of Dublin 2 where they decide to keep a number of access points closed resulting in a longer trip around.

To be fair, easy access was never their forte

1 Like

I spose you had to pay in?

Oh yeah. Full whack. It’s the experience innit?

Glad you enjoyed it- you’re welcome back anytime

1 Like

I was almost mugged off buying tickets for Coldplay for the missus birthday. I copped on at the end but now I’m down a rabbit hole of the absolutely incredible amount of scammers trying to sell them on Twitter and Facebook. There are groups set up on FB and every single person on them looks to be a scammer/bot. Fascinating sub culture

Out of interest is there a legit marketplace for buying them, like didn’t Ticketmaster used to have some affiliate or something?

The #Ticketfairies. I almost got caught for Munster hurling final tickets a couple of months back. The same scammer was pretending to sell tickets for every England Euros match after. Just changed the profile up on a whim.

They are gone very sophisticated. They will have social media profile curated to make it look like they have a long history of supporting that Team, band or whatever.

2 Likes

These Coldplay concerts could save the Irish summer. It’ll be very special time for Dublin @peddlerscross

1 Like

It’s absolutely unreal. Or just to look like normal people. Pics of dogs retweets about Olympics etc. Go team Ireland

Is there anywhere to buy genuine spare tickets?

toutless.com

Toutless - they have cleared out a lot of scammers and accepting no new users. Have never been let down on it and have sorted out a good few

The best place to start online is to view everything as a scam, then work backwards from there.

3 Likes

I already saw them in Luton back in May the day after Kobbie Mainoo’s masterclass in the FA Cup Final.

One of the best weekends of my life.

2 Likes