People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

yes it did

1. Your base contribution

2. My :rollseyes:

3. This silly back and forth because you canā€™t pay attention.

youre a full on fool. if you had said that my sand in the vag comment was base then Iā€™d probably agree with you. Nut my initial comment stands and is factually correct. I cant understand how a) you cant see that and b) see it as baseless.

Itā€™s gas the way your spelling and grammar get really bad when you get all ratty.

1 Like

so no coherent argument that my comments were base.

98% of your comments are base. No coherent argument is therefore necessary

times must be hard for glas when hes reliant on an irrelevance like you to have his back

2 Likes

I saw a window of opportunity and went for it. how else am I going to make myself relevant unless I take shots at big deals like yourself, every now and again.

1 Like

ā€œWaa waa waa, please debate with meā€ - your remarks got the attention they merited, stop whining.

1 Like

you engaged me fucko, now youre running off like the coward you are.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Thereā€™s no running off, you got as much response as you deserved, stop your irate hysterical responses now you loon.

Just to recap:

yep, thatā€™s what was said. now where is any of it untrue or base?

You said the dead canā€™t talk. Thatā€™s fairly base

Unless you are looking for a debate on the existence of an afterlife

unless youre the kid from the 6th sense, in which case youre in the right thread, the dead cant talk.

@artfoley has the blue rinse brigade tied in knots here

3 Likes

Itā€™s a sad case of affairs if @artfoley is reliant on cunts like you having his back.

Your basic premise is itā€™s great to kill people because they canā€™t contradict you.

Thatā€™s base.

:roll_eyes:

hopping like sausages in a frying pan

Hereā€™s all the boys in with the stale banter