People who have lost or gained a serious amount of Weight

I think your missing the fact that he had two dinners and leftovers in one night. That’s some serious atein.

Incorrect. Both Nembo and Kev are top posters and their constant bickering is very entertaining, no matter the subject.

1 Like

The only difference between doing a degree largely online is the experience of college. Although mine had a huge practical component.
We still had exams, assignments and everything else. I just wasn’t wasting my time out whoring and drinking and getting up late.

Also my degree was driven by industry and people in the game. I think there was only 2 full time lectuers. It was cutting edge and the info vhange a couple of times with new evidence and we would get an email detailing this.

The Nutrition degree i am doing is streets ahead for this reason also. The way it is delivered is fantastic. Videos, text, lectuers, webinars, talking to people in groups, a messenger service directly to a personal coach. Its so superior to any of my traditional college experiences ots not even worth discussing.

Education has changed. More flexibility means people are more likely to do what they actually love

7 Likes

ffs

2 Likes

John Hartson is gone an awful size

Was he on the park run this morning?

No. He was on the football show on BBC1

2 Likes

2 Likes

Who is that?

Derek McGrath former Waterford hurler current Waterford manager

1 Like

What’s he up to? Is he going fighting the winner of McGregor & Mayweather or the winner of Collins & Benn?

1 Like

Fucking state of the two cunts with him. Swaggering round like the masseys.

that some glass of guinness he’s drinking, there must be nealry 3 pints in it

c @Smark

It’s hardly Guinness is it? Probably a Belgian dunkel. Are they in Brussels or where are they?

in the Kilkenny in Berlin

That’s a porter allright.

Met a man in the Gaelic Grounds last night whom I hadn’t seen in about a year.

He’s lost 8 stone, not through any illness, but looks fit for a plot above in Mount St. Lawrence’s.